732 Public Comments So Far

Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
And I say your ****ing dumb in the ****ing head. Because you wont listen to common since no matter how many times its said to you and you dumb ****s don't even know how to USE ****ING WORDS. And I literaly can like a ****ing genius.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Its This easy your dumb in the ****ing head because you don't listen to ****ing common sense you ****ing mother ****ers.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Your dumb in the head because the law is about comom sense and the law is about fredoom. And if your messing up the law your messing up common sense and the law and that's why your ****ing up freedom.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
That's true I am not about god because in our country and around the ****ing world is getting ****ed up by these god fearing stupid mother****ers.. with common sense this is easy beacause its about right and wrong and my ****ing family gives me strength not ****ing god. Like what the **** is wrong with you stupid mother ****ers. You dumb pieces of ****ing shit.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Its not called a ****ing sin its called a ****ing mistake and you are suppose to learn from that ****ing mistake and pay time in prison but this is not about people who lost their freedom in ****ing jail its about ****ing freedom. Mother****ers.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
I can make close to perfect laws. These mother****ers can visit their family in jail to give them strength since that is what they look forward to
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology has nothing to do with making a mistake or breaking the ****ing law.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
I say close to perfect laws because they'll always be a little gray area in the law.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
literally believe it or not I already know that literally black men have been stealing our women with this technology. because I'm so genius.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Also north korea and china issues
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
But I don't really know because they use a lot of confusion around this technology and lie.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Just make drug dealers busnissesmen.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Tina and her sister haven made up lies about. and manipulated people with human emotion and it has made me so ****ing mad because of this ****ing technology is so hard to ****ing get through.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Its so ****ing hard to get through to people because they can mess with your words.
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Who ever messed up my marriage could of done this differently but they have been having a hard time communicating to.
January 9, 2017
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA signed.
January 11, 2017
Someone from Austin, TX signed.
January 12, 2017
Someone from Stephenville, TX writes:
Yes, this is true and needs to be stopped immediately. They discussed it in detail in my courses while I was in the military.
January 13, 2017
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Congress has got to see my facebook page. Spokane Alfred Lakin Kenworthy. and friends are Wendy nala paul ross.
January 13, 2017
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
I have more friends then that but not real friends just facebook friends which are not really all friends.
January 13, 2017
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Paul Ross isn't really a friend either.
January 13, 2017
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Paul Ross I don't know is a friend either.
January 13, 2017
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
I'm a victim of gang stalking ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT and MICROWAVE HARRASSMENT, THIS IS SERVERE INHUMAN TORTURE! NO HUMAN BEING SHOULD EVER EXPERIENCE THIS INHUMAN TORTURE! PLEASE ALL GOOD GOVERNMENT PLEASE HAVE THIS ILLEGAL PROGRAM STOPPED IMMEDIATELY! INNOCENT PEOPLE, FAMILYS, CHILDREN ARE SUFFERING FROM THIS INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS THAT SHOULD BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY, THESE WEAPONS ARE MORE DANGEROUS THEN GUNS BECAUSE THIS DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS ARE INVISIBLE SO THE CRIMINALS CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER! THIS IS SERIOUS! THESE INVISIBLE WEAPONS ARE IN THE WRONG HANDS AND THESE WEAPONS HAVE TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY! There are EVIL PEOPLE walking around with these hand held and hurting innocent people! ALL THESE WEAPONS THAT ARE HAND HELD, OR FROM CARS OR SATILLIGHTS OR IF ANY OF THESE WEAPONS ARE IN THE NEIGHBORS HOUSES of the VICTIMS HAS TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY and police has to have instructions on how to find THESE CRIMINALS using these INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS that could kill innocent people in a second and they can get away with murder! THESE WEAPONS HAVE TO BE BANNED AND POLICE HAVE TO HAVE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIND THESE CRIMINALS IMMEDIATELY!
2 months ago
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Hey. What the **** is going on I have had so much stolen from my brain I cant believe that you guys are just going to let that ****ing happen to me.
2 months ago
Alfred K. from Spokane, WA writes:
Look you guys in congress are ****ing up because religion is more about religion when they talk about what religion they are apart of then freedom. When Freedom is about common since and the law. So you are all ****ing up as soon as you talk about what religion your apart of and that's a fact.
2 months ago
Someone from Overland Park, KS writes:
We have evidence of this community harassment and evidence of these / lasers and the head th that is projected. We have evidence of the holograms used as a ploy. This has all been documented. Physical evidence sent out. This is happening to American citizens and it is called terrorism enacted upon U.S. public. BANK THIS HARASSMENT OF U.S. citizens.
2 months ago
Someone from Overland Park, KS writes:
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
PLEASE HAVE THIS ELECTRONIC AND MICROWAVE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS BANNED IMMEDIATELY! The NEIGHBORS around my house has THESE WALL INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS THE ONE TO THE LEFT OF MY HOUSE I SAW HIM IN HIS WINDOW WITH THE WEAPON AND ITS documented! THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS HAVE TO BR BANNED IMMEDIATELY! THESE WEAPONS MORE DANGEROUS THEN GUNS AND THE CRIMINALS CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER! PLEASE THEY ARE TARGETTING MY 90 year old father and me in our own home! I really think this has something to do with the condos that they are planning on building in back of my home! PLEASE HAVE THIS STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!
2 months ago
MICHELE H. from Alexandria, VA signed.
2 months ago
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
MY NEIGHBOR IS IN THE WINDOW RIGHT NOW AND I FEEL HE IS USING MICROWAVE HARASSING ME TO MAKE ME SICK! JAN 18, 2017 AT 6:00 O'clock in the morning, he has been doing this every morning at this time! ALL his other windows are black, That means to me he coverd them so the MICROWAVE won't get him! PLEASE SEND ME INFORMATION ON HOW I CAN PROVE TO CONGRESS THAT THIS IS GOING ON EVERY SINGLE MORNING AND NIGHT! MY EMAIL IS Janineemily@optomline.net
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
I'm a victim of gang stalking ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT, this is INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS and MICROWAVE WEAPONS THIS was going on for years and I could not get the police to help me, when I called in the beginning of my HARRASSMENT I told the police my EXPERIENCE and I said MY NEIGHBORS are using these INVISIBLE lasers and he only said to me keep the door open, that's it that all he said! Thought it was weird and now years later I realized that you have to air out the house so the TECH can't get to your body! I KNOW SOME EVIL PERSON MUST OF PUT ME ON A LIST BECAUSE BESIDES THE ELECTRONIC MICROWAVE AND RADIATION THAT WAS DIRECTED AT MY BODY SOMEONE PUT ME ON A COINTELPRO COPS PROGRAM THAT IS A FERDERAL PROGRAM AND IS ILLEGAL! I was always wondering why the Police would ask me what days I was working, they allways asked that question! Now I know that I was placed in this illegal program and they been going into my home when I'm not home! I noticed a lot of things was done to the house and some things missing! I also had a lot of people doing STREET theater in fryif my house and I'm always followed! There is more to the story, I AM PRAYING THAT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WILL IMMEDIATELY BAN THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS IMMEDIATELY! MY NEIGHBOR TO THE LEFT OF MY HOME IS USING THESE WEAPONS ON MY FATHER AND I EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NIGHT, plus other NEIGHBORS and PERPETRATORS around my home! THIS ILLEGAL FEDERAL PROGRAM THAT IS CALLED COINTELPRO COPS PROGRAM IS ILLEGAL PROGRAM AND IS MAKING MORE PROBLEMS IN AMERICA THEN EVER THIS ILLEGAL PROGRAM HAS TO STOP IMMEDIATELY! ALL AMERICANS SHOULD HAVE PROTECTION FROM THE POLICE AND THESE ILLEGAL INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS THAT IS HAND HELD OR THAT IS IN A CAR OR SATILIGHTS HAS TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATLY! PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS TO IMMEDIATELY BAN THESE WEAPONS THESE WEAPONS ARE MORE DANGEROUS THEN GUNS AND THE CRIMINALS CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER BECAUSE THESE WEAPONS ARE INVISIBLE! I THINK FIRST YOU HAVE TO INVESTAGATE MY NEIGHBOR TO THE LEFT OF MY HOUSE HE IS AN X-cop and he has THIS INVISIBLE TECH in his home! THESE WEAPONS SHOULD BE OUT OF HIS HOME IMMEDIATELY AND ALL MY NEIGHBORS SHOULD NOT HAVE THESE WEAPONS! I KNOW there are perpetrators that are hanging out in MY NEIGHBORS HOMES renting rooms to use THESE WEAPONS! THIS ILLEGAL COINTELPRO COPS PROGRAM IS MAKING MORE AND MORE PROBLEMS IN AMERICA THIS ILLEGAL INHUMAN COINTELPRO COPS PROGRAM HAS TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY!
January 23, 2017
Janine B. from GLEN HEAD, NY writes:
I'm a victim of gang stalking ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT and MICROWAVE HARRASSMENT and radiation HARRASSMENT, THIS IS INHUMAN SERVERE TORTURE NO HUMAN BEING SHOULD EVER EXPERIENCE THIS INHUMAN TORTURE, i have been dealing with this high INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS since October 13, 2013! I AM PRAYING THAT OUR NEW PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WILL STOP THIS INHUMAN SERVERE HARRASSMENT IMMEDIATELY THIS IS AGAINST OUR CONSTITUTION AND IM A INNOCENT AMERICAN TAKING CARE OF MY FATHER HE IS 90 years old and we are both getting TORTURE by THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS! PLEASE Donald TRUMP HAVE THIS HARRASSMENT STOP IMMEDIATELY, THIS HARRASSMENT IS AGAINST OUR CONSTITUTION AND THIS IS THE BIGGEST CRIME IN AMERICA! THIS HAS TO SOME KIND OF CURROPTED GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY RECRUITED ALL MY NEIGHBORS, I AM SO SHOCKED THAT MY NEIGHBOR DIRECTLY ACCROSS THE STREET WAS RECRUITED, THESE CRIMINALS MUST BE PAYING THE NEIGHBORS TO ALLOW THE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS COME INTO MY HOUSE, THIS IS THE PERFECT ITS SO HARD TO PROVE AND MY NEIGHBORS ARE EXTREMELY NICE TO ME BECAUSE THEY ARE GULITY AND I KNOW THEY WILL HIDE THIS AND NOT CONFESS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THIS IS MURDER AND THEY WILL GET ARRESTED FOR THIS! THIS CRIME IS HARD TO PROVE BECAUSE THESE CRIMINALS ARE HIDING THIS CRIME SO THEY KEEP RECRUITING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN HIDE THIS BIG CRIME! SO MANY PEOPLE ARE RECRUITED AND ITS UNBELIEVABLE HOW MANY GOOD PEOPLE ARE IN THIS AND CANT GET OUT!
January 23, 2017
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
It's Jan 23, 2017 MY NEIGHBOR TO THE LEFT is TARGETING, MY NEIGHBORS ARE taking turns INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS THAT is MICROWAVE, now at 7:05 AM I AM BEING TARGETED BY THE NEIGHBOR TO THE LEFT OF MY HOUSE! WHY IS THE SENETERS LETTING THIS HAPPEN TO INNOCENT AMERICANS! There is THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE complaining that they are getting tortured!
January 24, 2017
Elizabeth E. from Voluntown, CT writes:
Its real I'm a victim and a single mother, I'm an American born and raised here I have two beautiful children and this OGS is ruining my life and the lives and futures of my children. I live in a small country town and everyone and everywhere is a part of this torture. From poisoning out food and drunks, entering our home constant surveillance and harassment, denied help, and people are so afraid to be in my position they'd rather be on the enemy's side then risk being their next target for experimental torture. My children mean the world to me and we just want our lives back. They are an evil and sick cult of people ruining innocent lives and killing the future and hope for my children and I. We never did anything to deserve this! Just because I wouldn't sleep with a 70 yr old ex navy/army vet who was obsessed and owed the IRS millions, he was addicted to gambling, and a sick pervert. He told people he was a private investigator to find out where I lived and how to find me, and when he did, and I told him I wasn't interested in him other than friends he put me on a watch list and has made our lives a nightmare. From drugging me, video surveillance, too much to mention, and turning a whole town against me. I'm iscolated, no family or friends, he told everyone I'm a drug addict and alcoholic, no one will help, he has me followed GPS, phone and every electronic hacked, no matter where I turn, or what organization I try to seek help with rent, etc, they turn me away. He is not going to stop until he makes sure I lose my kids, home, car, sanity, freedom, etc. I'm scared and have no where to turn. I'm a Christian and even stopped going to church because he had already gotten to them and turned everyone there against me. My kids are suffering, its breaking my heart to watch what this creep is doing to my family, they are so young and innocent and don't deserve this kind of a life and terror that he has set out for us to endure for his own sick vendetta. My internet connection is not private so he will probably alter everything I type here, HOW can this be stopped?
Salvia R. from Woodbridge, CA writes:
I live in a small town called Acampo Ca and I cat belive how this little use to be nice town is full of gangstockers and people who enjoy engaging in this horrific type of slow death
January 26, 2017
Robert G. from jennings, FL writes:
This heinous criminal activity must stop without delay. The cowardly attack on civilians and citizens by rogue law enforcement and military using military electronic and psychotronic weapons is disgusting and ridiculous. Its illegal and unconstitutional. Those responsible should be tried, convicted and sent to prison for life. These weapons injure and murder in a slow kill soft kill program.
January 27, 2017
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
IM A VICTIM OF GANG STALKING ELECTRONIC TORTURE HARRASSMENT I SEE MY NEIGHBOR ACCROSS THE STREET FROM MY HOME HAS A DEVICE IN THE GARAGE AND THE LIVING ROOM! ITS SO ODVIOIS! i really feel this TECH is connected to my house to make me sick! I'm not going to stop writing about this INHUMAN TORTURE until this ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT STOPS IMMEDIATELY
January 28, 2017
Someone from Silver City, NM writes:
Protest and do a march on Washington. Expose.
January 29, 2017
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
I'm a victim of gang stalking and ELECTRONIC and MICROWAVE AND radiation HARRASSMENT! AND I ALSO FEEL SOME EVIL PEOPLE PUT ME ON A COINTELPRO COPS ILLEGAL PROGRAM BECAUSE WHEN I WENT TO THE POLICE THE POLICE SEEMED LIKE THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO HELP ME, EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD GET POLICE HELP! THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS ARE MORE DANGEROUS THEN GUNS! THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY TESLA ENERGY WEAPONS ARE IN EVIL PEOPLES HANDS AND THESE EVIL PEOPLE ARE ABOVE THE LAW! THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS HAVE TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY OR MORE AND MORE INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE GOING TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH BY THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS THAT ARE HAND HELD AND THESE CRIMINALS HAVE THEM IN THERE POCKETS OR BACKPACKS also THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS ARE mounted on SATELLITES or cars, THESE INVISIBLE ENERGY WEAPONS ARE MORE DANGEROUS THEN GUNS AND THE INNOCENT PEOPLE CAN GET HIT BY THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS AND YHE VICTIMS WOULDNT KNOW WHAT HIT THEM! I CAUGHT MY NEIGHBOR TO THE LEFT OF MY HOUSE WITH ENERGY WEAPONS HE WAS IN HIS WINDOW USING THESE WEAPONS ON MY FATHER AND I! THIS MAN iis AN x-police officer! THIS IS SHOCKING THAT THIS IS GOING ON IN AMERICA! WE NEED OUR CONSTITUTION BACK IMMEDIATELY AND OUR RIGHTS THIS IS AMERICA AND NO HUMAN BEING SHOULD EVER EXPERIENCE THIS INHUMAN TORTURE!
January 30, 2017
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
Victim of gang stalking ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT and MICROWAVE AND radiation HARRASSMENT, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING IN AMERICA AND NOONE CAN STOP THIS INHUMAN HARRASSMENT IYS LIKE TERROISTS TOOK OVER CONGRESS AND THE ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE BEING CONTROLED AND CAN NO STOP THIS GENECIDE SLOW KILL MURDER GOING ON IN AMERICA! ALL MY NEIGHBORS ARE RECRUITED AND THEY ARE HAVE MICROWAVE AND ELECTRONIC DEVICES IN THERE HOMES TO SLOW KILL INNOCENT AMERICANS! ITS LIKE MY NEIGHBORS ARE TOLD TO HAVE THESE INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS IN THERE HOMES TO SLOW KILL US! They just push a button and there you go, THIS IS SICK AND IT HAS TO STOP IMMEDIATELY! SO SHOCKING THAT MY NEIGHBORS WENT ALONG WITH THIS HARRASSMENT WHEN THEY KNOW WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE! PLEASE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP PLEASE HAVE THIS COINTELPRO COPS PROGRAM STOPPED IMMEDIATELY THSI IS WHAT IS CAUSING AMERICA ALL ITS PROBLEMS AND THIS IS WHY INNOCENT PEOPLE GO CRAZY! I WAS BORN TO FIGHT THIS IMHUMAN PROGRAM! ITS 2:15AM AND MY NEIGHBOR ACCROSS THE STREET HAS A DEVICE IN HIS GARAGE WINDOW THAT IS MICROWAVE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS COMING INTO MY HIME TO SLOW KILL US! THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO PAY ALL THE VICTIMS FOR any HEALTH PROBLEMS! THIS IS SICK AND THESE EVIL PEOPLE ARE NOT GOD, they think they are ! THERE IS ONE GOD AND HE SEES EVERYTHING WHAT IS GOING ON, i know this will come back to all the CRIMINALS involved! PLEASE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP STOP THIS HARRASSMENT IMMEDIATELY COINTELPRO COPS PROGRAM AND THIS INVISIBLE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS BANNED IMMEDIATELY!