732 Public Comments So Far

October 12, 2014
Someone from Easley, SC signed.
October 12, 2014
Someone from Franklinville, NJ signed.
October 12, 2014
Someone from Easley, SC signed.
October 12, 2014
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Someone from Perth Amboy, NJ writes:
Nobody is above the law. Government secrecy is not an excuse for violation of human rights.
October 12, 2014
Someone from Muskegon, MI signed.
Someone from Shelbyville, TN writes:
I am a "Targeted Individual" and I would like my freedom back! Along with all Targeted Individuals, who are being electronically tortured! I thought this was "America," land of the free, home of the brave?! Where is the freedom for TI's?! We are held hostage, in our own homes, BY technology! Something NEEDS to be done! Thank you! Tammy Avery (TI in TN)
October 12, 2014
Someone from Wills Point, TX signed.
October 12, 2014
Someone from Easley, SC signed.
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
coz the governmant, and US agencies had targeted me for so many years.... lets start it all over again
Someone from Valrico, FL writes:
I have over 600 Facebook friends who claim to be Targeted Individuals (TIs). I am a drug whistleblower from P.R. (I now reside in Valrico, Florida and have been targeted here as well) since around 1999-2000. Ever since, I have been targeted by 'non-lethal' Directed Energy Weapons which has caused me severe health problems including a blood clot, Thrombosis, high blood pressure, induced Diabetes (am taking insulin), throat cyst, etc...
October 12, 2014
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Someone from Boston, MA writes:
Please Investigate How Homeland Fusion Centers are gathering Data and profiling People . And shut these creeps down .
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Please stop electronic harassment and torture. I am a American tax paying citizen and a full time student in college, I dont know why I am involved with being treated this way. But it needs to stop, please and thank you. This is against my rights and others.
Someone from Gainesville, GA writes:
I'm a little too old for a baby sitter,need to stop this invasion of privacy it's causing people serious problems....
Someone from Chula Vista, CA writes:
This is happening to me!!
October 12, 2014
Someone from Lincoln, NE signed.
October 12, 2014
Someone from Saint Elmo, AL signed.
Someone from Dunnellon, FL writes:
I, TANA WINKLER, AM A REMOTE NEURAL MONITORED PERSON
October 12, 2014
Someone from Saint Elmo, AL signed.
October 12, 2014
Someone from Bessemer, AL signed.
Someone from Sebastopol, CA writes:
Victim
October 12, 2014
Someone from Richmond, VA signed.
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
Also a victim of Gang Stalking, Electronic Harassment, RNM, & accident staging. In violation of my human rights.
October 13, 2014
Someone from Ramona, CA writes:
I'm tired of being a victim of gangstalking and synthetic telepathy v2k harassments 12 years now! I demand to be left alone I've done nothing to anyone
October 13, 2014
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Has been happening to me for years. Imagine trying to do your job and putting up with the mobbing and/or gang stalking tactics to psychologically break you. Now imagine having responsibility as a professional in the automotive field where the safety of human lives are reliant on the work performed on Saids' vehicle(s). I have been forced out of my job because of the daily harassments. This IS terrorism.
October 13, 2014
Someone from Washington, DC signed.
October 13, 2014
Someone from Sayville, NY signed.
October 13, 2014
Someone from Defiance, OH signed.
Someone from Reno, NV writes:
Hi, my name is Dina Hamby and I have been targeted for the past five years. These people have been using electronic weapon guns on me and my family to cause us health problems. My ex-boyfriend also drugged me five years ago when I lived with him and he implanted gps microchips in my body without my permission. I believe that they have been using sonic ear on me and that is how they send very loud soundwave voices to my ears which leaves me deprived of sleep for days. I don't deserve pain and torture that they have been putting me through for the past five years. Just because the police, doctors ,mri, and ex-ray dept do nothing to help me or others for us instead they misdiagnose us as being the crazy schizophrenic bipolar people when we all trying to get help when we are being targeted. Where is our help when we need it President of the United states and Reno City Mayor I have written to you and asked for help from you both and you have not even responded back to the letters that I have sent out to you through the mail. I ask you all, Where is our freedom of rights, Where is our justice, Where is our protection when we are need it from our offenders who target us all right now and who will eventually kill us all through the health problems they have given us all through gps microchips and through electronic weapons guns etc. just so they can make their money. Sincerely,Dina Hamby
October 13, 2014
Someone from Sidney, MT writes:
I am a survivor of mkultra. My grandad worked for u guys. However. ..I want u too know...u don't own me. Rather....u owe me. Y'all are goin to hell for that abomination you aughta repent and believe in Jesus CHRIST N.O.W. Cuz HE'S God. Not you. Ur badly confused about what u can and can't do.
October 13, 2014
Someone from Greeley, CO signed.
October 13, 2014
Someone from Fayetteville, AR signed.
October 14, 2014
Someone from Oak Ridge, TN signed.
October 14, 2014
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Someone from Richmond, VA writes:
"The World will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." Albert Einstein
October 14, 2014
Someone from La Mesa, CA writes:
Shocking that we Americans targeted by GANGSTALKING cowards have to ask congress to end the atrocities.. as if members of congress aren't human and shouldn't be fighting tooth and nail to stop the war criminals... without having to be asked by victims of this crime!!
October 14, 2014
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
You think were crazy just because some of us may some crazy stuff. Some of us may be alot wiser and saner then the average person who has no clue just how messed up the world really is because this crime being commited is not in the news and the public has no clue.
2 years ago
Someone from Midlothian, VA signed.
2 years ago
Someone from Merritt Island, FL writes:
I have been like this since 1985. According to the electronic gang stalkers AFL-CIO and Martha True Labor Council in Atlanta, Ga., were responsible for breaking into my home rewiring it and putting my life in peril with many attempted murders. With my ex-husband's knowledge who sold drugs.