January 10, 2017
Someone from Redmond, OR writes:
The night of Oct 15th 2016 The WIFE (female) of my friend (male) became aware he had finally reached out for help, speaking to me and a few of his long time friends several times to this night. On this night - Oct 15th 2016 I wintmessed her abuse to both he and his minor son. I had called 911 (non emergency) prior to the night of Oct 15th 2016 in an attempt to receive some sort of assurance that my friend - a man, 6'1" weighing 200 Lbs - an abused man, who has been in panic and very fearful to call 911 OR to try to get help from authorities as he believes men are always arrested esp in the state of Wa. Fearing he would be arrested, because he is a man, his choice out of fear of her further retaliation- the 10 mos of abuse in ehich he shared his hellish life from which he and his minor son has been suffering for more than a year before he talked to me about it. Every day since Jan 2016 we talked on average 4 hours with my concern always for him to get help, call the authorities, etc. His fear caused him to just continue to "de escalate" the situation. On this night of October 15th 2017 Once again his life was in turmoil from her. After he chose to let me witness her abuse Via "face time, I pleaded with him to let me call 911 on his behalf. Once again asking me to let him try and de escalate the situation. Upon his wife hearing me say "i'm going to call 911" she became very irate, threatening me my life, she (his wife) called 911 before I could. I was still on "face time" with him witnessing both visually and audibly her talking with the police dispatch. Because of my previous call, my being out of their state of Wa, the police told her they would arrive to their home in 15 minutes. Her 911 call stated to dispatch "she was being emotionally abused". Rediculous and making a false report My friend (her husband) and 16 yr old son both suffering from her violent abuse at that point for over a year and a half. Because she knew I had witnessed her abuse on "face time" this very night (along with my seeing videos and hearing her rages from our phone conversations knew she had to lie to protect her "bad behavior" knowing she would be arrested. Rather than try to "work" through their problems, chose to go to the police department the very next day and file a abuse report against my friend stating she was the victim- not him. Her 911 call did indeed have officers show up to which both officers agreed my friend was correct in continuing to keep aaay from each other. Instructing HER to leave my friend and their minor son alone. Impressing upon her for the most part, if they were called back "someone would be arrested. Still on the phone with my friend Within 2 minutes after the officers left she began harassing and "menacing" him. Taunting, pushing, kicking and following him inside and outside the house. She was laughing as I listened to her state out loud how she would make sure they believed her NOT him. The wicked laughter along with saying "go ahead call 911 you can't prove anything. I'll make sure you are arrested along with your friend on the phone. "I'll see you both in jail". If you call 911 back they won't believe you - ha ha ha". I pleaded with my friend to call 911 immediantky. His fear of her evil manipulation was and IS a fact. Because of his "abuse syndrome", her being the "abusor" and quite certain she could control him has led to what has been the "worst hellish time of his entire life". Her report provided zero proof of her allegations was file on Oct 19th 2016. It's important to know from that noghtbof Oct 15th 2016 to Oct 1, 2016 she left the residence with the only working vehicle. Leaving him with their 2 children - one being a minor without means and any transportation. Vital point here is minor son was without his dr's prescribed medication in need of and she refused to pick it up as she was celebrating her birthday. She did not return to the home-- staying away saying she was infear. On October 19th 2016 she filed her report with the police dept. A protective order which followed just a few hours later with the police physically removing my friend from the home. Since that ddate with only the clothes on his back, 1 extra pair of pants and a light weigh jacket was ordered he could not be within 500 ft of her, the home or the children. She had taken away everything from him including his ID. My friend has since then been homeless, without contact with his minor son whom he had been taking care of as she was not. Today being Jan 9,2017 the enormous amount of personal loss is tremendous and extremely unjust as she was and us continuing to perjure herself with false accusations. He has pictures of her bloodied attacks to him, videos made of her attacking both he and his minor son. All the evidence proves she has been and continues to abuse them. Their minor son is with hsuffering from her abuse. Her actions since continue to prove her abuse to my friend. Continual perjury, filing false statements to her Attny, forgery along with causing financial devastation, character assasination, much more, and preying upon his mentally challenged mother for own further financial gain. These facts along with the insurmountable health factors my friend is going through brings me to utter disgust that "anyone" can file through our legal system false abuse reports. He is battling everyday to navigate the "road blocks" her Attny continues in building from the daily false accusations of manipulating affidavits. I am exhausted helping him through this nightmare. My priority is to sign your petition for this injustice absolutely needs to stop. The accusations are completely false. Along with being judged gulikty prior to having amy control except hiring legal representation - she continues to lie without stopping. She has to be made accountable for perjury. Causing such horrific damage to him without proving her alligations gives her "the abisor" power and. Ontario whic "abusor's thrive on.
January 11, 2017
Jason M. from Valley Springs, CA writes:
In Dec of 2015 my "ex" pulled the lever. She kicked me out after 5+yrs together. She kept my money, my belongings, 3 weeks prior got me fired from my job with the help of a co-worker who she had been cheating on me with, dumped my cats (that she named after her dead mom) and wouldn't tell me where they were and worst of all didn't let me say goodbye to a boy I loved like a son and raised for 5 out of his 6 years. She withheld and tore me away from everything I loved in the blink of an eye. A month later after countless mind games and torment came to my new residence to supposedly bring me my stuff but decided starting a physical altercation instead was a better idea. After almost hitting me with her car she began to hit me with her fists, something she had a history of doing while we were together and bit my arm (which is a FELONY) and proceeded to call the cops saying I was the agressor. This led to me getting arrested, as well as her, and charges being filed against me. Despite the arresting officer BOTH telling me she had no visible marks, even the intake deputy who looked her over upon getting to jail not finding any marks on her, was able to file a "supplemental report". This report was made after getting released with the help OF HER FEMALE SHERIFF DEPUTY FRIEND and now somehow erased or shielded any report stating she didn't have visible marks. I was never allowed a copy of anything, made 3 seperate reports against her myself, but yet nothing was done. She went ahead and filed a restraining order against me, mind you a month after the altercation. She ended up winning a 5 yr order against me based on lies mainly due to her sheriff friend. The Dept. in my county did nothing to help me, nothing to assist me, nothing but cover up their shady coworker. I now live in a tent with my puppy. I have no job, no money, no vehicle and no home and no justice at all. This false report weighed heavily in court and no disciplinary action was taken at all when I attempted to file my complaint. Of all the things she knew about me from the beginning of our relationship it was the fact I despise men who abuse women...
January 11, 2017
Someone from Lake Mary, FL writes:
My former spouse filed 3 bogus injunctions against me before our divorce making all kinds of outrageous claims of my domestic violence against her and our kids. They were all dismissed by court after thousands of dollars spent on lawyers from both sides. I thought that the show was over. We divorced and got 50/50% custody. Almost a year later, out of the blue, she filed one again, claiming I physically and sexually abuse my kids (while living with my new GF?) asking for 100% custody and large monthly child support. This is a terrible feeling and experience to deal with. This outrageous legal loophole has to stop!!!
January 11, 2017
Someone from Solon, OH writes:
I have been accused of D.V. Was arrested, my bond was set at 150,000! Absolutely absurd. Actually I was at Verizon wireless buying a phone on camera in their lobby during the alleged attack or beating so she claimed. She also claimed pregnant so which made it a felony so it was bound over to the Cuyahoga County grand jury an set for an indictment to be handed down. I posted my bond and I went downtown a week later to the hearing pled not guilty he and was thrown in jail and arrested immediately on the spot for reasons that she claimed I was contacting her and she was scared which was ridiculous as well because no such thing happened. I was put in the county jail for 10 hours and they opened the door twice to say anything to any of us prisoners. They wanted me on there to wait for probation to put a ankle monitor on me the set a safe zone for her and keep me off my street where my house was. Meanwhile she changed the locks on my house that she lived in for only three months. I had been there 5 years. With the help of my ex. Her and I recorded her multiple times making a plan to work with ex to help her get custody back of our daughter who is 3. I recorded her making a plan to recant her statement, not be available for questioning by disappearing and not being available for the subpoena from the state to testify against me. Therefore, a reduced charge, or some sort of deal because there was no secondary witness. Then I recorded the lawyer telling me the plan as well and "it was gonna cost me" I turned this over to my lawyer and immediately started working with law enforcement. Within 3 days several arrests were made and the prosecuted himself called the alleged victim to "behave herself""her D.V. Case was shot and to move out of my house. It took prosecutors 2 weeks plus to get the monitor off my ankle. The detective I worked with locally told his other officers that it was a B.S. Arrest and she was a liar. He monitored my house from 4 houses down for a week of it and observed her and 3 accomplices 3 truckloads and a uhaul steal my entire house. Still have no access to my house, the neighbor calls my mother and tells her that the air conditioner is running and it's making a loud noise. It 40 degrees outside. Police arrive, none is home locks are changed so they pulled the breaker for the air conditioner to shut it down. 8 days later we were able to hire a locksmith get into the house change all the locks again and walked into a disaster. The basement was floded, and over 25,000 dollars worth of my belongings were gone. Within the week she was picked up for 2 felony charges due to her involvement in this crime. Then she filed one of those expartake protection orders in a neighboring county. As well children services was called on me for neglect in a third county. Absolute waste of 4 different public services time and money with no punishment for her falsification of these crimes she alleges. The police and the courts were her muscle to cost me over 50,000 dollars in defense.
January 11, 2017
Falsely A. from Roanoke, VA writes:
If you CURRENTLY have a Protective Order issued against you.... CHALLENGE the Constitutionality of YOUR order in Court, and take it ALL the way to the Supreme Court! You will need a good lawyer, who believes in the Constitution of the United States. Not all lawyers will be willing to do this. FIND ONE! Find a GOOD lawyer, and tell them to use "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey as a reference. Crespo WON!, but it was later overturned on appeal. A Judge in New Jersey ruled that these Protective Orders and Restraining Orders are, in fact, un-constitutional (duh)... but, another Judge overturned the decision on appeal, to keep with the status-quo. These orders WILL be ruled un-constitutional. We need several people, in their own respective states, to challenge their OWN orders, because it violates their constitutional right to due process, among many other civil rights abuses. These orders, and the false accusations that go with them, will STOP. Its only a matter of time. The ACLU may be able to help or at least refer a lawyer. Find a GOOD lawyer, who believes in the Constitution, and challenge YOUR Protective / Restraining Order in court, on the grounds that it violates your constitutional right to due process. Tell your lawyer to reference "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey (google it). These orders and false accusations will stop, we just need more people challenging them IN COURT... this is rarely done, on a constitutional basis. Take it all the way to the Supreme Court. It won't be easy, but it WILL eventually happen. Your Protective Order / Restraining Order MUST be CURRENT. These orders are nothing more than tools for manipulation, and they are CLEARLY a VIOLATION of EVERY American's most BASIC Civil Rights. END THEM!
Eduardo S. from Germantown, MD signed.
January 13, 2017
Someone from State College, PA writes:
A restraining order was used to kick me out of my home and take away my access to my children.She made sure I was served in front of my kids just after I came home from work. My wife also put me in the demeaning position of only allowing visits through my 70 year old mother who lives 5 hours away. She is now trying to fight my custody case (I'm only asking for every other weekend) by claiming concerns about my mental health. All I've done is yell in the house as a response to severe provocations by her, as well as instances of direct physical abuse by my children toward me. I am distressed that anyone could be full of so much bitterness and anger and do this. This is a system whereby someone can psychologically abuse you, and then point toward your difficulty coping with it to further take away your property and rights and worse of all harm your children severely.
January 13, 2017
Bobby P. from Maysville, NC signed.
6 days ago
Someone from Columbus, OH writes:
The system should handle DV like any other case. The petitioner has special protections that are only for DV cases. Like the petitioner is protected from being charged for making multiple fulse police reports. Its crazy
5 days ago
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
These laws are blatantly misused to file false allegations. Police and Prosecutors take no action against the accuser when the lies come out. The system needs more checks and balances to prevent misuse of these laws. Our society is over criminalized and people's lives are being destroyed by such biased laws.
5 days ago
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA signed.
5 days ago
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Its against the law in EVERY state to lie under oath, but these false accusers are given a pass. In my state (Virginia), its Felony perjury, but NEVER prosecuted!! The Commonwealth Attorney told me, (after my ex-wife admitted to the Judge that she had lied under oath, thereby committing felony perjury), "we will never prosecute someone for lying to get a protective order"... Those were the Commonwealth Attorney's exact words, and THAT is exactly why they keep doing it. PROSECUTE these false accusers.
4 days ago
Someone from Richmond, VA writes:
i fell victim to this and abuse of power as my fianc├ęs mom is a ex cop. she messaged the d.a. and forced her way and my alleged victim who said it was all b.s. couldn't do anything while her mom used her power and personal vendetta to keep her daughter and i from moving away. I was going to be a marine and now i cant as i have a domestic felony.. odd we are together and have no problems and have still managed to move away. did that make my prison term right?!
4 days ago
Someone from Sparks, NV writes:
I am a victim of being falsely accused of domestic violence law. Men are being punished so law enforcement can justify their jobs. I will sign this petition.
3 days ago
Clint E. from Hays, KS signed.
3 days ago
Someone from Saint Louis, MO writes:
Sad that no one seems to recognize what's going on. Punishment is well called for. Male or female, lie to the law, go to jail. As fair as can fair can get.
3 days ago
Someone from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
I accused my husband of DV when it wasn't true because of his past there,sticking it to him hard I wanna tell the truth but don't know we're to start help
3 days ago
Someone from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
Sandi D. from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
I will sign the petition
2 days ago
Carol M. from BOYNTON BEACH, FL writes:
This has happened to me and it continues to ruin my life. The act of false allegations and the corrupt police who arrest innocent people is a crime within itself and should be dealt with as so.
2 days ago
dustin s. from Canton, NC signed.
1 day ago
Julianna R. from Reston, VA writes:
I personally am a victim of REAL Domestic Violence - However - I am more importantly a survivor of Domestic Violence. I have recently married a man that has been abused himself, accused falsely by his x-wife and son's mother who collude together. But because he is black, over 6'foot and 280lbs the courts allow all of the allegations be drug in to court at the expense of attorney fees, money that could have gone to his children, and have every false allegation thrown out. We got married and now they have filed reports against me! which at the expense of hiring an attorney was money that would have been spent on his children. These orders (yes, they filed one against him also) where filed to prevent him from spending his court order Christmas visitation 2016 with his children and new wife. He has not seen his children for 45 days. one child is a 13 yrs. old boy and the other is his 8 year old daughter, both testified in court on my PO hearing and were cross examined by his ex-wife and lied. The wife represented herself, the judge called out the both of the mothers - This needs to stop! Because as a survivor I could not get one person/agency/department NO-One to help - Have Pictures names all documentation - would be happy to share it - This is taking away from the PEOPLE who really need the recourses and giving it to malicious vengeful, usually women, who are lying for there own benefit.
1 day ago
Someone from Wellesley, MA writes:
My son is currently incarcerated because of false allegations and he has been there since before Christmas and he will not be released until sometime in April. he caught his wife cheating on him with her ex, and he left the house. she begged him to come home when he said "no, I'm filing for a divorce, and I'll get everything and you will get nothing because I have proof of you cheating on me." she went to the local police station and said my husband attempted to kill me and she knew the proper wording to use "strangulation" so now my son is facing 5 years in jail. They own two homes, and he has a great profession! He has two amazing kids by another woman that he was very involved with and they miss him terribly!! :( they cry for him all the time he can call them, however they say" Daddy come pick me up right now " its heartbreaking for our whole family. He is the most amazing son a mom could ever want. He has lost his job, and meanwhile she's sleeping with her ex-boyfriend in the house that my son bought and remodeled!!
Buffy B. from Dunedin, FL signed.
17 hours ago
Brian and Tanisha M. from Havana, FL signed.