August 24, 2009
Someone from Buford, WY writes:
its putting children in the hands of abusers whene false allegations and the people abuser accusers are not punished.
August 25, 2009
Someone from Chicopee, MA signed.
August 26, 2009
Someone from Ogden, UT signed.
August 29, 2009
Someone from Palm Desert, CA signed.
Someone from Campbell, NY writes:
I am being accused of D.V by my spouse in her divorce complaint and don't have the money to fight it. So I am seeking a dismissal.Could use some help with this.
August 31, 2009
Someone from Cleveland, OH writes:
false allegations of dv need to stop. it destroys the children.please!
September 1, 2009
Someone from New Egypt, NJ writes:
False accuzations and the issuing of restraining orders based on accuzations should not be allowed. Too many woman lie to gain advantages in child custody cases. And the fathers are destroyed and the children are actually abused by the mother who is lying to gain control. And parent, who abuses her child this way, should lose custody of the children. The judges are to free in giving out restraining orders with no proof of the alligations. And most of all alligations do not have a place in child custody for a woman such as this.
September 1, 2009
Someone from Hauula, HI writes:
I am a victim of domestic violence, after attempting to file charges against her and being laughed at she filed false charges against me. In court she was found guilty of purjury yet I was still convicted of assault. Unfortunatley I am not alone, many men have faced the same consequences as me. as much as Domestic Violence is a horrible crime that still exist's today, there is also a high rate of women who abuse the system and falsely use it against good men and fathers.
September 2, 2009
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
September 6, 2009
Someone from Marlborough, MA signed.
September 6, 2009
Someone from Marlborough, MA writes:
i HAVE SPENT 3 1/2 YEARS IN JAIL BECAUSE OF FALSE ALLEGATIONS, INDUCED BY THE JUDGE OF THE R/O AND BY HER ATTORNEY; LASTLY THE VWA PURGED THE DISTRICT COURT TO PROSECUTE WHEN THE LAST CHARGE WAS REFILED AFTER A NUL PROSEQ DISMISSAL. THE CHARGE WAS FOR DUE PROCESS SERVICE IN A COURT ROOM WHERE I WAS PRO SE ATTEMPTING TO PRUSUE MY PARENTING TIME. AND THE P/D PULLED ME OUT OF AN EMPANELED COURT RM. 2 1/2 YRS IN JAIL I HAVEN'T SEEN MY BOYS FOR 4 YRS I WAS THE PRIMARY CARE GIVER FROM ONSET THE CRTS WON'T GIVE ME A SUMMONS TO SO AS I CAN SEE MY SONS. THE VAWA CLAIMS THAT 1/2 THE D/V REPORTED BY WOMEN IS FALSE ALLLEGATIONS. AND THE PROPAGANDA IN D/V AND ANGER MANAG CLASSES FORCED ON THE MEN IN THESE CASES ALL COMES FROM THE VAWA. AND ONLY FURTHER VIOLATES THE MEN UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. THEY CAN BE IN VIOLATION OF THE R/O AND PROBATION IF THEY DO NOT ADHERE TO THE STRICT AND FALSE STANDARDS THE PROGRAMS ARE REGULATED UNDER.
September 8, 2009
Someone from Austin, TX signed.
7 years ago
Someone from Muskegon, MI signed.
7 years ago
Someone from Deland, FL writes:
I have been a victim of false accusations and being abused by the same woman. Yet while all this was going on it also got overlooked that she was also abusing our children. This is what happens when the courts and it's officers get tunnel vision on a lie and the counselors and other help for the woman encourage her to lie also.
7 years ago
Someone from Clarksville, TN signed.
7 years ago
Someone from Louisville, KY writes:
2 months after my wife of 20 yrs met some guy and left me and the kids, i was starting to date again and move on. then out of the blue, she calls my home phone. i was on my cell phone talking to a woman i had met. i hung up with the new woman and answered my wives call. we talked for about 5 minutes, no threats or anything, then at 4am that morning the sheriff shows up and serves me a no contact order. I followed it and when i went to court for it, i was given a DVO and ordered to not contact or be around her for a year, again which i followed. it pisses me off that this was the result of her contacting me, not vice versa. she initiated this! the judge listened to nothing i said because they have no balls to stand up for what is right. now i cant get the jobs i should be getting because of this. i am in upper mgmt. if someone threatens, assaults etc,. a woman, i am all for the maximum punishment, but this cookie cutter false claims ******** that destroy lives is a joke. there has to be some way to band together and get this fixed, or at least have the case details revisited to see obvious situations such as mine and many others. i am 43 and had an absolutely clean background, now i, and many others are wearing a scarlett letter for life.
September 24, 2009
Someone from Boca Raton, FL writes:
My son's girlfriend decided to pick up and move to a friends house while my son was at work. She does not let my son or me see the baby anymore and has filed a domestic violence case against my son which, is false, she decided to shack up with another man and wants us out of her life. The child is 16 months today, the mother took her out of our lives on 9/5/09. Before that I babysat 5-6 days of the week so the parents can work. I have taken care of my granddaughter since she was born, I have loved and treated the mom as if she were my own daughter. I cooked for her, picked her up almost everyday and took her to work because my son was already at work. What she is doing is selfish, self centered and pure evil for acussing my son of hurting her when it is not true. I worry that the courts are simply accepting her story with no proof. No police reports, no hospital reports and never any proof of bruises in anyway. She is spreading lies to my sons co-workers and boss that he beat her. I cry everyday for my granddaughter and my son. He is crying and suffering and simply saying "I don't understand why she's doing this". I pray that the truth will come out and that my son will be able to hold his beautiful daughter in his arms again. I pray that I can too. We filed for visitation rights, The State of Florida charges $416 ($20 for the application, $40 Sherrif Fee, $301 to file and $10 which I am not sure what that is for and we paid $45 for 45 min. to have a Lawer at the Court help us complete the application). That does not include signature and copy fees. I wonder, what do our tax dollars pay for? My son makes $10.30 an hr, I lost my job and collect unemployment, we can't afford a lawer. It seems a Dad is considered a deadbeat simply because he is a male.
September 25, 2009
Someone from Palm Springs, CA signed.
September 26, 2009
Someone from Wolfforth, TX writes:
As my girlfriend and I were in a heated argument, she faked an injury to her jaw and called police to report it. I was later told her 10 yo daughter who was in the room while we were arguing told police she saw me do it. There were no visible signs of injury, obviously. She even went so far as to go to the ER and have Xrays taken of her jaw. Why I don't know but I believe only to try to bolster her false claim of assault. I don't know how much weight the DA will put on her daughters claim to have witnessed it. This is a woman who was severely verbally abusive for most of the 4 years we spent together. I guess that is my fault for not getting out sooner. There is no indication or evidence that a crime even took place other than her word and that of her daughter. No visible physical injury and no one has even tried to determine or asked my side of the story. I thought it was the job of the police department to actually make an attempt to investigate claims that a crime took place. I guess I was wrong about that too. Now so far Im out attorney fees and still waiting to see if the DA will pursue charges.
September 27, 2009
Someone from Soldotna, AK writes:
My wife after 25 years of marriage she filed a false assult + DV order on me and has destroyed my life only to rape me of all our assets. This must stop these women must go to jail for life inprison for what is going on. I believe the government is profiting from all of this termoil. These women can screw with your life after they file the DV order. I have internet spy program that shows her affair but the DA wants me to destroy the videos of her web sex. I'm thinking ya right. "STOP THE MALE ABUSE" men get a key logger program and cell phone reader retrieve all old e-mails and text messages so when the bitch files sue her later and her lover "alienation of Affection
September 30, 2009
Someone from Staten Island, NY writes:
This abuse of men has to stop! I found myself in situation when I am about to loose everything: my kids, my freedom, and my right to be heard! Everyone is judging you like you are a criminal! I am being falsely accused by my ex who made up a story of sexual assault?! Once again, this has to stop!
Someone from Northvale, NJ writes:
Unfortunately many women see domestic violence and rape accusations as just another tool to be used against men. Don't know how you can prevent this, though. There are no "equal rights" in our legal system. It will always be on the side of women.
October 5, 2009
Someone from Phoenix, OR writes:
False Allegations of Domestic Violence is a Serious Crime. My Brother is dealing with this now. His wife put a restraining order on him using DV allegation preventing him from coming home from work and seeing his 5 yr old son... that day she moved her Boyfriend in. We have to 'hope' the courts will see the truth.
October 5, 2009
Someone from Hialeah, FL writes:
False Allegations of Domestic Violence is a Serious Crime. My fiance is dealing with this now. His ex-wife accused him for DV which is a total lie becuase I'm with him all the times -knowing her we both drop off the kids all the times-, All I know and I see is that He is an excellent father who wants the best for his 2 kids. We have to 'hope' the courts will see the truth.
Someone from Spokane, WA signed.
October 8, 2009
Someone from Palm Bay, FL writes:
Women need to stop using the system to be spiteful and vindictive. They need to grow up and learn how to say the truth. Our government needs to recognize that there are women out there who will go to the ends of the earth to make another persons life a living hell. There are women who use the system to rob a man of his basic rights so that she may control him. It is disgusting and unfair to those who do suffer domestic violence. I hope that someday our government stops worrying about being so politically correct and starts worrying about the difference btwn right and wrong. Granting petitions to women who have no proof of anything and then punishing men who have proof that the allegations are false is absolutely ridiculous! My nephew was taken from my home (less than 24hrs after he arrived with my brother) because my sister-in-law got a DV petition and said my brother kidnapped the baby. Funnily enough, no one found it odd that she knew excatly where to come and get the "kidnapped" child. She also decided to tell my brother "F@*k your family" when she knew she had the petition in place, and then tells me she is sorry and never meant for any of this to happen. I say BS, she knew exactly what she was doing, as do many other manipulative women. Lets stop this insanity!
October 8, 2009
Someone from Palm Bay, FL signed.
October 9, 2009
Someone from Foothill Ranch, CA writes:
I was in an abusive marriage. If my ex-wife was not able to get her way, she would yell, scream, beat, spit, threaten etc. I've had beatings to where I had to call the police, only to be escorted out to keep her from hitting me further. All this while she charged the credit cards over what we could afford. I finally couldn't take it anymore, so I filed for divorce, which cost me tens of thousands, but felt it was worth it, even though I was ashamed to my son. My ex is remarried now with another kid, however she demands more money from me than what was ordered by the courts, so she abducted my son again from school, which she does frequently, and called the police for domestic violence. I got arrested and I haven't seen my son for over a month. I'm currently out $20k and she won't get a lawyer or accusing her lawyer of forcing her to cooperate, so now I'm going to court a third time to try to get the TRO lifted in hopes to see my son. Why is there no punishment for false allegations? Since there is no cost, penalties or potential punishment for her, she feels she can prolong this and demand her way until I run out of money or give up. Is that justice?
October 9, 2009
Someone from Boynton Beach, FL writes:
I just went throught this, I have been accused of harashment at work and lost my job. Then 3 weeks later I get served a restraining order. I go to court and she has no proof or witnesses yet I had no rights. I obey the law and I expect it to protect me to. What happen to my rights?
October 10, 2009
Someone from Riverdale, NJ signed.
October 10, 2009
Someone from Gilsum, NH writes:
x-wife,convicted felon {4},bi-polar,borderline personality,and declared temperaroly insane during her crime spree. this is who DCYF,police and courts believe. Now I have no contact with my children. The courts and the BIAS DCYF are robbing my children of a good moral upbringing because I am a man...********!!!
October 12, 2009
Someone from Loveland, CO signed.
October 13, 2009
Someone from Monroe, NC writes:
How in this country did we lose our basic rights. A person can accuse you of something with no proof and you can lose your freedom, your child and everything that you hold dear.
October 13, 2009
Someone from Carlsbad, CA writes:
I am a retired US Army Officer and I gave 22 years of my life to protect the freedom and rights of our citizens. After retirement I found out first hand that freedom can be taken away with out due process by this whole restraining order process. My ex filed for divorce after she coaxed me to take a job out of state. I came home moved my stuff and finiancial records from my house avoiding any confrontation with her being home ...I even called the police and reported it. so I have my rights taken away because she is using the legal system to control me saying she is afraid. Even though she breaks the restraining order when she wants to like attends my kids soccer games and sits 10 yards from me. This restraining order stuff has gotten way out of control a friend of mine just had his 12 year old son served a restraining order keeping him away from another 12 year old and his 49 year old dad for again no act of violence. Why can not people interact and solve problems as rational adults anymore?
October 14, 2009
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
I was denied to even have an attorney present at the hearings. I had already gotten orders of Protection and Restraing orders protecting me and my business from this very dangerous woman, but the police and the Judge ignored them and destroyed my business, prosecuted me without an attorney and I did not get my personal belongings back for over 9 months. Many I never did get back. My 20 year career destroyed our houshold income eliminated and my son gets to suffer the most, as I try to build an entirely new business in this economy. I am in the appelate courts, filing lawsuits and trying to recover, but everyone wants to hide behind this horrific law that is completely unconstitutional, illegal and as the police explained " we only arrest testicles", so it does not matter if you have the restraining orders or orders of protection, because the testicles go to prision. What kind of country do we live in?
October 15, 2009
Someone from Staten Island, NY signed.
October 15, 2009
Someone from Portland, OR writes:
i am the so called victem in my perticular case and have been harassed and legaly abused by clackamas county an now homless and alone wile my acused is in jail for breaking there protection order never did i ever think such things go on we are all shocked
7 years ago
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
I was accused by my ex girlfriend of domestic violence. I have a long story but briefly me and my ex partner were together for three years and she and i broke up in March. We broke up because she decided to cheat again with her ex whom she had left she say for bad treatment. However, she and staarted back dating in April and we continue until July when she claimed she had to fight her feelings for me. however, since that time I told her I want to clear upu some of the rumors that were spread about me and I want to come back to my old job where we both work. However, after I e-mail people which was my right the next things I recieved was a summons stating that I have to come to court on some lie that I beat her up and harss her. Anyway, I am still fighting this now and i cannot believe how you can go into court without toomuch of proof and be strip of your rights and your dignity becuase someone got mad. I am going thru hell but I plan to fight till the end because i did not do anything but get cheated on and used and then lied on again.
Someone from Melrose, FL signed.
7 years ago
Someone from Oak Ridge, TN writes:
I stand accused of molesting my daughter, there are no words to describe the pain. I hate my ex-wive for what she's doing to our daughter and to me. The courts of justice are no more than a pawn in her hands. I hope one day the law will be changed and will grant a father a fair stance. Until them, I only put my trust in God's justice.