March 7, 2015
Someone from Mobile, AL writes:
I agree, My husbans EX wife, had the rights stripped from the bio father, and now my husband has to pay so much in child support for kids that are not his. He has not seen them in 3+ years and will never see them again. She has made that very clear.... She has unlimmited funds, so court cost dont faze her. But we live check to check, trying to surive in a two income home. Something needs to happen.
March 7, 2015
Someone from Benton, IL signed.
March 7, 2015
Someone from Benton, IL writes:
yes i agree with this .. there is alot of things that need to change.. my ex thinks she is god and what she says go's
March 7, 2015
Someone from Benton, IL writes:
yes i agree with this ..plzz do something
March 8, 2015
Someone from South Saint Paul, MN signed.
March 9, 2015
Someone from Cleveland, OH writes:
who would've thought that there would be a time where you would have to pay to help raise your own flesh and blood. what have our society come too. it's all about the money and vengence, not the father or the child. the real issue then you can see the woman is a pawn in a game much bigger than herself where she is being used to destroy herself while destroying our culture,
March 11, 2015
Someone from San Jose, CA writes:
I'm a veteran who served our country and wanted to be the best father and husband. instead what I got was a nightmare an evil woman who conceived our child and then threw me out of the house because she said she didn't need a man. she told everyone including the court that I abandoned her and our child and that I was a drug addict an alcoholic that shouldn't be allowed visitation. I had to spend thousands of dollars to be able to see our daughter 3 times a week. even though I have never been convicted of a DUI or been in rehab or any other alcohol related issues and only drink beer once in awhile my ex told the judge that I was a drunkard and had it put in the court order that I could not have alcohol well my daughter was visiting me. no questions asked by the judge my lawyer only wanted to see a trial so she can make more money so she didn't come to my defense and so now it is legally put on paper that I have an alcohol problem. then comes the child support even though I was paying support while going through all the court issues and kept all of the receipts I still had to pay back pay child support plus the maximum that they could take from my paycheck and my military disability pay check. when the ex got her back paycheck she went out and bought herself a new car and quit working and travels and spends money on herself and her friends. I don't even get to see my daughter as much as I would like to I am basically a babysitter who pays the mother $1200 a month to spend a fews a hours a week with my child. I still have to supply a household for my daughter, and medical my quality of life is now near poverty level while ex has support flowing in that she uses to live any easy life not working and letting family members live with her who take care of my daughter. No one cares that she does coke and smokes pot she plays the victim so well. The family court and child support system is horribly flawed and it is good law abiding hard working loving fathers and their children who are being harmed.
March 11, 2015
Someone from Arlington, TX signed.
March 12, 2015
Someone from Perris, CA writes:
We can thank lawyers for our current child support laws. If the laws were fair for both mom and dad there would be no need to go back to court and that's lost income to a lawyer. I've been paying child support for 29 yrs and don't see any end in site. Guys out there who have committed suicide because of no hope of a debt free life. garnish half your paycheck, take your drivers license. etc. LAWS NEED CHANGING NOW
March 12, 2015
Someone from Kissimmee, FL signed.
March 13, 2015
Someone from Shenandoah, PA writes:
If a mother has the money to spend on numerous Tattoos for herself, expensive clothes and Jewelry. While the father struggles to afford the Basics than something needs to change!! (All mothers are not like this but the ones that Are should be stopped!)
March 13, 2015
Someone from Ashland, PA signed.
March 13, 2015
Someone from Battle Ground, WA writes:
This is an A+ article. Good Dad's have no chance in family court and it's completely unjust.
March 13, 2015
Someone from Battle Ground, WA signed.
March 14, 2015
Someone from Shenandoah, PA writes:
some women are so cruel i dont know how they sleep at night I guess they just party on and think of themselves Shame on you 111
March 15, 2015
Someone from Cincinnati, OH signed.
March 15, 2015
Someone from Chattanooga, TN signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Jamaica, NY writes:
The whole law is totally unfair! It should be unconstitutional! Needs to be rewritten, to examine the whole picture not just the non custodial parent.
Someone from Kemp, TX writes:
1994, I went to get my daughter at school, they said she had checked out, I get home and their things are gone, each night I gave their baths, I would lay with each until asleep! when you're young and just starting life, not sure of the journey to take! I always knew what I wanted, kids and a 50! I was athletic and capable of scholarships, a bull rider and could ride! A collision with a bull,at 18 it made me think I started my dream,so I did, and now it's my nightmare! You ever try and keep the tears back when you're son want you to remember a time,you know it was not you! A twenty five year old son you love so much! But all his life he was told him me and my family had forgotten him! The cards and money he got sent,he never got and she pocket all their money, there should be prison time for those that conduct their children this way and the checking accounts of their comfortable parents be awarded to the fathers of these crimes! It's a crime! It should be punishable! With the crooked judges that allow this!
Someone from Richmond, TX signed.
March 24, 2015
Someone from Dothan, AL signed.
March 24, 2015
Someone from Windermere, FL writes:
Heavily flawed system that is in need of reform immediately.
March 24, 2015
Someone from Tucker, GA signed.
March 24, 2015
Someone from Tucker, GA writes:
Nothing is wrong with paying child support fathers should take care of children but many fathers are being asked to pay ridiculous amounts which is hard for them to live and pay when the mother recieves the money we do not know what they do with it meanwhile custodial parents refuse to let noncustodial parents see their kids child support should be a split responsibilty this turmoil has been going on for generations and has to be stopped their are fathers commiting suicide over this ridiculousness
March 24, 2015
Someone from Springfield, OR signed.
March 25, 2015
Someone from Westminster, MD writes:
How is it fair that a young woman gets welfare in addition to child support and can afford multiple vacations, weekend get-a-ways and new vehicles while the father can't even afford to get his own place and has to stay with parents? where is the legal system in checking out this situation? child support guidelines need to be more stringent by not only asking for the mother's personal information, but by checking the employers records to make sure they are not lying! There has to be a way to see that they mothers are fraudulently getting money they don't deserve!
March 25, 2015
Someone from Oxford, IA writes:
I am a victim of the same crap....child support system is severely flawed..I can't even go out and get a good paying job because the miserable bastards will take more...I don't see how a child's needs go up as the payor makes more its complete crap..
March 25, 2015
Someone from North Liberty, IA writes:
Totally agree. I have my daughter 50/50 and I still pay c.s. ... id do anything for my daughter and the mother knows that... some girls will suck the system dry.. what really sucks if you work a construction job and your laid off in the winter then you fall way behind.
March 26, 2015
Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
March 28, 2015
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
March 29, 2015
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
March 31, 2015
Someone from Brigham City, UT signed.
Someone from Louisville, KY signed.
April 6, 2015
Someone from Oakland, CA signed.
April 7, 2015
Someone from Davenport, FL signed.
April 7, 2015
Someone from La Salle, IL signed.
April 9, 2015
Someone from Folcroft, PA signed.
April 10, 2015
Someone from Fairfield, CA signed.
April 10, 2015
Someone from Rockford, IL signed.
April 10, 2015
Someone from North Las Vegas, NV writes:
Mother's should not consider having children as earning a pay check, why are they not taxed on this income, they don't have to do anything but collect money. I have seen & lived this abuse for the past 17 years. I am a mother and the wife of a father who pays an outrageous amount of child support a month, because the California Court refuses to listen and acknowledge that he is a married man with three other children. He currently pays $1500 a month for one child, which is more like mother support, because we know by fact that the money is not spent on the child. He provides complete health benefits for his child. He is a non-custodial parent, not by his choice. The mother has refused him to have a relationship with his child, he has been robbed of being close to his child, his money, peace of mind & pride. California Court will not listen to him even though the mother and child live in Texas, we live in Nevada. This case should have transferred to Texas or Nevada years ago. California refuses to listen. The child has mental issues because the mother left the house 3 months ago with her new boyfriend. She has now left her husband, their two babies and my husband's daughter on their own. The husband says he knows that she can do that because she has the child support money security. No one knows how this is going to end, I do know that as long as these women continue to get a free ride things will not change for the better of the children, the fathers and the families being affected.