March 15, 2017
William C. from Sheffield, IL writes:
Couldn't agree more! !!!!
March 15, 2017
Kevin H. from Annapolis, MD signed.
March 15, 2017
Dwayne P. from Columbus, OH writes:
Yes, exactly, finally some justice coming to the light.
March 15, 2017
Dwayne P. from Columbus, OH writes:
I don't think we should be the only ones suffering for an ability that we have but sperm donors don't have to pay child support either at the end of the day if both you and the mother break up, to her all you is, is a sperm donor in the end.
March 16, 2017
Stephen H. from Darby, PA writes:
I am a single father and I do a lot for my son I still watch him I still buy stuff for him and I still feed him and I get home when I'm off of work and my son's mother is still trying to take me to court like I do not do nothing for him this child care plan act should chains for fathers that are really doing for their kids and stop letting moms control the system
1 week ago
Rene M. from Lake Worth, FL writes:
The custodial parent (mother) should be forced legally to have the child receiving child support have a relationship with the non custodial parent. If the non custodial parent earns significantly less income there should not be any increases to support especially when the custodial parent is married and the child calls his step parent dad. And being kept from having any type of relationship with bio dad.
1 week ago
Lezlie J. from Balch Springs, TX writes:
Needs to be reformed.
1 week ago
Hassan H. from Sterling, VA writes:
we need change in the congress change the laws and don't lock up the hard working father for just child support that means we lose everything we have and we have to start over it's not fair the child that loves us this system we need a change .
1 week ago
Someone from Brookhaven, MS signed.
6 days ago
Someone from Lancaster, TX signed.
6 days ago
Marlon C. from Elmont, NY writes:
Its time to change this system which only benefits mothers.Children need to be equally raised , not just by one parent . This form of a free payday for mothers must end . This system is over 40 yrs old, therefore needs a reconstruction.Co parenting ahould be enforced and or much suggested.Mothers cant continue to wage thier senseless battles by using the kids against the fathers .Thus should be held accountable for their actions
6 days ago
Jason F. from Brooklyn, NY writes:
Jobs and licenses shouldn't be involved in these cases if you fail to pay because how will you get then to pay if you take away the very license they use to work and this whole rears thing is stupid making me pay for months before child support was thrown at me. Especially parents worth prior acs cases. There's so much things that influct on the men but are e not against the women. Most of these child support cases are filled by angry bitter women. You can't be bitter and put a guy on childsupport because you can't hey what you want. And Amy type of gov asst should be weighed in the case as a form of income. .
4 days ago
Michael S. from Melvindale, MI signed.
4 days ago
CINDY F. from Magalia, CA writes:
I am thoroughly disgusted at the fact that I have watched my brother loose his automotive business license because of a hiccup in payments to the child support agencies. This error, cost him his business, the means of how he was trying to support his family and pay his child support was taken from him. Is the idea here to disable these Men / Women to the point of going to jail as an only option? California state does nothing to the "Dead Beat Dads" who are living off of our prison system, (what do they pay?). The Dad's that are trying to keep a job, start a business, amount to something respectable after a family break up, are cut off at the knees for trying to be legit. The state actually hinders their chances of ever being able to rise above or provide. The interest charges of Child Support does not apply in every state of the U.S. I feel that the Interest is not necessary. I plead that the interest of arrears be stopped, wiped clean, zeroed. It is unfair to our American Men and Women who are trying to support their families. They cannot get a loan, buy a house, take a cruise with family, because of the "Interest" on arrears. The child support fees have been paid for, the interest that rolls over and accrues each year or month is the insanity that never gives them an option to catch up or pay off. Stop killing the spirit of our American people. ERASE all interest on child support fees. Let these people have a goal they can achieve one day. Why are they not allowed to take a vacation with a family they have paid fees for plus interest all these years? Please, help me to do something about this!! This interest money does not go to funding college for these children, it does not go to the custodial parent for child raising, the interest is a money racketeering system that the state collects on. No bank account pays 10 percent interest, so no one trying to earn a living and paying child support should be subjected to these interest fees. I am tired of seeing Men who are good and not "Dead Beats" that are losing their freedom to keep a regular bank account , drivers license, business license, savings account, or just a family vacation because our system treats them WORSE than a terrorist.
4 days ago
Andrew T. from Mineral Wells, TX writes:
You need to do more research. Then you will see that the child support system is a racket that is designed to create a fictional debt that is ridiculously out of proportion when compared to the original "child support" owed (thanks to the manipulation of high interest and unjustified "fees") which in turn becomes the states debt which is then the basis for the state to receive massive amounts of federal funds to cover said debt with "no strings attached"...they know it's wrong because it was designed to be as such. They will NEVER change it. Stop operating under the assumption that our government it ignorant but rather accept the fact which you already know but are afraid to admit... they are wicked and unapologetically greedy. I am sorry but this is the case and there is far too much money at stake for these politicians to even consider giving it up. Even if earnest men tried...it is too late to change this system through the outlets put in place by... well, by this system. I wish it were not this way, I sincerely do.
3 days ago
David W. from Nashville, IL writes:
I agree I pay child support and the mother makes more then I do. And for that her husband has never had a job so what I'm paying for her dead beat husband. And then worrying about my bills and I can only see them when it's ok for her if not she said she would try to get my child support raised how right is that. You are right about one thing us guys are just pawns in a game of chess we have no say so about anything
3 days ago
Marion R. from Americus, GA writes:
I pay child support for two kids plus I'm on public housing without a job I been seeking employment and might have found something. Whether that matter my baby mother are both teacher and and make good enough income to . I only will be making 9.00 a hour and the child support office here in americus ga only looks at the father.. I pay 451 plus a extra 25 per case until I caught up. I've been on this since 2015 I was making payment but thing got rough when I got injured and lost my job. Every week I'm in the dark or my waters off but I strive daily to make sure my kids get there share. I'm tired of struggling but the child enforcement only makes on the custodial parent comfortable and non custodial parent poorer. Ion have a problem with paying but I have a problem with paying for a child when I still don't have the right to do what I want with my child when I wanna. Child support days everything I buy the child a gift but when the baby mother shRed tears and say the father never did anything the judge never sides with the man. I'm in a little town with not to many job I've lost my license and been threaten with jail but still no justice income tax offset ,worker compensation offset I barley can afford to live. Lost my car and always late on bills it's not fair for a man in the child support court and then all them woman no men to understand. Dang a least they should make the woman pay 50% Cause it's more than the man responsible to take care a child no matter who the child stays with.....
3 days ago
Someone from Desoto, TX writes:
I am in need of help because i too am a victim of these penities behind in child support
3 days ago
Someone from Portland, OR writes:
I would add to that list, the cost of lost time to the paying parent. Meaning, for example, a father who has been paying childsupport yet the mother refuses to allow the father to his children. There should be penalties upon the mother who refuses visits. Now Im not saying in all cases. There are case where the other parent was not safe around the mother or children. Im talking about the mothers who leave thier husbands and move to another state and refuse to let the father see his chilren. Yet the father pays full child support. If this was in the best interest of the children then child support would also mandate visitation time equal to both parents, if ofcourse the father isnt a dead beat father.
3 days ago
Michael P. from Irving, TX writes:
Each child support case should be viewed on a case-by-case basis, not just lumping all cases into the same category. Stop punishing father that wants to be in there children's life's.
2 days ago
Shelly R. from Fond Du Lac, WI writes:
Take the correct % of the pay not what they say you could make if you found a great job. Next thing you know your paying 50% of your income. Can't afford your own rent but another man is living off your child's support but that's okay. Budget cut the lazy ladies that are making money off the tax payers that $could go to the kids. My boyfriend lost his job. But the pay isn't good around here
2 days ago
Someone from Fond Du Lac, WI writes:
2 days ago
Greg R. from Joplin, MO signed.
2 days ago
Jennifer H. from Picayune, MS signed.
2 days ago
Someone from Meriden, CT writes:
Hi we as fathers are being abuse treated like dogs in court and talking to child support over the phone why why why don't understand why be like this if you doing what right mothers are abusing the system and the courts are just going for what she saying lying aweek later she driving a new car with the money from child support ??????? Such a good mother big ? We need a better update reform that a fair system not just in favor of one this is a child not a animal remember child need both parents why kill one parent the system should be 50/50 equally help stop this abuse trump help stop this problem trump