January 5, 2017
cheap madden mobile 17 coins store c. writes:
I've been through this! cheap madden mobile 17 coins store http://www.madden-store.com
January 6, 2017
Miguel P. from Paterson, NJ writes:
Will child support be re visited "no" ... I consider myself to be a good father with flaws I admit but not more than my babies mother.. I know just like the kids know a better living is with me but for her to keep collecting she will never let me have my kids. This system should be revised because a lot of injustice is happening..
January 6, 2017
Elaina C. from Valdosta, GA writes:
LOVE it.... Great idea
January 6, 2017
Jimmy S. from Greenville, AL signed.
January 7, 2017
Someone from Virginia Beach, VA writes:
I agree!
January 7, 2017
Someone from Virginia Beach, VA writes:
I agree!
Kevin P. from Porter, TX signed.
Erick A. from Bloomington, CA writes:
that plan sounds good, Change the child support rules ASAP!!!
January 8, 2017
Someone from Augusta, GA writes:
I think this would be the best a president would do. I have a baby mama named Ebony Dejesus that puts rocks(cocaine) up her nose. She gets mad from time to time hollering about child support. I take care of my child more than she does.
January 8, 2017
Someone from Cibolo, TX writes:
Have any reform being updated in reference to the unfair treatment of the fathers during child support cases.
January 8, 2017
Nicole B. from Walla Walla, WA writes:
Seriously when my husband was doing chemotherapy they wouldn't even temporarily stop child support or modify... until now 3 years later we just had a hearing which he was determined disabled for the past 3 years..... the child support system is not fair at all.. now we are going to have ti be repaid for 3 years because we were being illegally charged. The case was in oregon we live in washington.
January 8, 2017
Someone from Odenton, MD writes:
This does not always favor the woman. I am a female obligator and have been through the mill with this. The Commonwealth of Virginia takes both incomes into consideration. I was the custodial parent when I finally filed for support when my child was 5 1/2 years old. I lost custody when said child turned 15 and I was losing control. I was living in Texas and that state lops 20 % of one's income, similar to the IRS. Fortunately we used a tax return which was about $14,000 lower that my actual income. The amount I owed was almost double the amount I received from Virginia. Anyhow my time in Texas had a lot of holes in employment, I have health problems (bad disks in my lower back and neck) and was uninsured. I was living off my retirement. I paid the payments directly to the father since when I was the obligee, my checks did not always arrive every month, I paid the fee to process the deposits so it was undependable. Fortunately I am highly educated and earn (when working) well over the median income in the US. I'm far from wealthy. Things were so bad I filed for Chapter 7 in January of 2016. I also was forced to leave Texas and move back in with my mother at age 54. I did find employment fairly quickly back in my home state of Maryland, but have had to fight with my company to remove my temp status so I could receive health insurance. I did give him some money out of my retirement but being that I was living off of it and it was dwindling I did stop making payments until I received a full paycheck from the job I still hold. Fast forward to January 6, 2017 when I tried to purchase something online and my payment was denied. Two more attempts, one on the Coke machine at work and I call the bank and find out my bank account has been frozen and there is now a $110 legal fee. I have 2 payments, one of which is my student loan, also can't be expunged under Chapter 7 that are probably going to come back NSF. I have lawyered up and will get my day in court but I really have a problem with the Constitutionality of this under the 4th Amendment. Upon further reading, this Amendment applies to criminal cases. Maybe it SHOULD also apply to civil matters. I believe I should have had a day in court BEFORE my bank account was frozen. If not for my mother, I would be penniless as I had $1 in my wallet. I depend on my debit card and my bank account
January 8, 2017
Joshua L. from Killeen, TX writes:
Child support is mainly a pay back method for wemon
January 9, 2017
Philip B. from Honolulu, HI writes:
I'll make my statement short as can be. I have been paying child support for the last 15 years on time every month and some how or another Cook County Judge Veronica Mathein ordered me to pay over$100,000 in child support arrears dating back to 2005. My divorce decree states that as long as my child was enrolled in daycare, then I would pay it on top of the $800 per month child support. The amount stated $225 per week. He was never enrolled in daycare and she didn't have proof of enrollment when we went to court. All she had was a stack of hand-written receipts to get mother in the amount of, you guessed it, $225 per week. That was her proof. I appealed it, didn't work. I am active duty Navy for over 17 years. My security clearance to do my job is in huge jeopardy because of this. My credit is shot, I almost lost my current marriage because of this. The list goes on. I want justice and I don't get any. I serve my country to the fullest, everyday and this is the thanks that I get. If anyone reads this and can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I need justice and I need it now. I can't even count on getting a tax refund because they seize that just like they do, 55% of my income every month. And I gave a wife and two kids at home to provide for.
Bubba B. from Bismarck, ND writes:
I completely agree with the above statement that child support laws need to be reformed. I am a 40 year old father of a soon to be 15 year old teenager from my first marriage. I have been paying child support on her for the last 12 years faithfully never behind or in arrears. I am ordered to pay appx. 450.00 a month. I cover her medical, dental, and vision insurances. I always keep my scheduled visitations and make extra efforts to be involved. Her mother remarried to her second husband whom has a substantial higher income than I do. They bought a 4 bedroom 3 bath home. And pretty much live the high life. I remarried also and have a blended family with a total of 5 children. 3 of which are step-children and 1 mutual child. We live as low-income in a 3 bedroom mobile home. My second wife's ex and father of her 3 children is a dead beat dad that is self-employed and is ordered to pay appx. 350.00 a month for his children. he is always in arrears and missing child support payments. he is rarely consistent with his visitation. Yet it seems like this deadbeat gets by with it. There needs to be common sense reform on child support laws and family law. I fully support reform in favor of penalizing these deadbeats!!!!!
January 9, 2017
Someone from Bismarck, ND signed.
January 10, 2017
Charles A. from Kansas City, MO signed.
January 11, 2017
Someone from Kansas City, KS writes:
We need this
January 11, 2017
Ike A. from Cedar Hill, TX writes:
Long over due
January 11, 2017
Aramis B. from Lakeland, FL writes:
Agreed 100% it's not just about the father supporting. Mothers should be doing the same. It's outrageous the things that fathers have to go through. Good fathers at that!
January 11, 2017
Ronald Z. from International Falls, MN writes:
Agreed
January 12, 2017
Someone from Princeton, MN writes:
My son was 8 months old when his mother made the choice to leave him and all of the responsibility and obligations to support, provide, struggle, care for, believe in, love, teach, protect, sacrifice and learn all on me as the Father of my son at 21 years old. I was forced to pay the mother of my son child support after she abonded and neglect our son. Now ive done everything for my son including paying his "mother" to come spend time with and be apart of our childs life. Doing everything and more for my son to grow up and have love and respect his mother. 8 years of his "mother" only showing up at her convenience, or when she wanted something from me to taks and deprive my son and what I grew up and stepped up to take full paternal responsiblities to be and give my son the best life that I could by myself while struggling to provide for the Necessities that my son needed. After 5 years I got the child support stopped. my son's "mother" only refusing to deal with me or help me with anything for our child. For my son i made every sacrifice to struggle and worked everyday to accomplish and rebuild a life for my son and myself. With NOTHING from his mother because she told me whenever I tried to ask or beg her for help or anything to contribute to get responsibilities as a mother in her words " that it's not her problem" and " that she don't have to help or contribute, to our child. I was never informed that as the legal father who was never married to the child's birth mother, that I had to file for custody of my son or anything after she abonded and neglect my son and every responsibility as a parent to help support and provide, and wjo made every choice for herself and refuse to even be apart of our childs life so she could live her life the way she wanted.... But now after 8 years she shows up outta noware and demanding respect and 50/50 for what she only has always refused to do or even just help with as a mother. And as a stranger in our childs life forcefully took my child from the only home he has ever known... why can a mother chose to abandon her child and her responsibilities as a mother and leaves the child with the father and force the father to pay her child support and leave the father to do and be everything that his child needs as a parent and be force to struggle to provide and raise his son and take care of himself on $www every 2 weeks??? Why should a father have to struggle to do what's right and best for us son and have to forced to file for custody when the child's mother abandons the child and neglected all of her responsibilities to her child as a "mother" and only deprive the child and the childs father so she could live her life and only be responsible for herself? Why as a father who is more then willing to provide every little bit of proff of what in have been able to accomplish for my son and myself be told want best for a child and be force to deal.with negotiate or theartend by a stranger who ignored and ran and took away and just refused to do or be anything in the childs life?
January 12, 2017
Mike F. from Princeton, MN signed.
January 12, 2017
Jeff F. from Bellevue, NE writes:
signed. Please stop the exploitation of good fathers and also their wallets without also dipping into the purse of the mother. Equal rights along with equal financial support obligations. Both parents are OBLIGATED to financially support their children. Not just care for them, but actually EARN money to support them. (not receive a check from a spouse cause that is not earning anything)
January 13, 2017
Jennifer N. from Winchester, VA signed.
January 13, 2017
Hernando H. from Syracuse, NY signed.
January 13, 2017
Christine L. from Cromwell, IN writes:
I think it should be extremely RARE cases that a father should have to pay child support and that joint custody should be just that; joint EQUAL custody! If the father is capable and willing then he should automatically have the child half the time. My husband was never really in a relationship with the mother so he's given even less rights than if they would have been married but still has to pay the same amount. Why is he paying her like she's having to provide housing, food and insurance for the child when she has a Habitat for Humanity home, SNAP for food and Medicaid for insurance! She's had 5 kids from 4 different fathers so it's obviously a pattern with her. And it's great what you can find in public court records, to much to go into but she herself had to pay child support for her oldest and was getting in trouble for not doing so!! I think it's so ridiculous when I'm reading a magazine and see yet another article about how "unfair" the wage gap is for women! Wow a whopping 20% when I last looked and yet you have men that can't keep a home due to how much child support is taken out (they take 50% of my husbands check due to them making child support go back to when the child was born but her not trying to take him to court over it untill the child was 2 1/2 because we were wanting something set in stone visitation wise so she couldn't screw us around any longer, so just like that he was $16,000 behind in support since they went with his higher paying job that he had at the time the child was born but had been unemployed for almost when they set the amount!). Not to mention its usually the women's fault their not making more because they won't be assertive enough to get higher pay or they low ball themselves when applying! Our whole story is to long to get into (as is everyone else's I'm sure) but it is ridiculous how our system is set up that the women can have all the power and barely any of the financial responsibility for the children. Hopefully Trump will do something about this one sided system!
Bobby P. from Maysville, NC signed.
Cilo R. from Lake Wales, FL writes:
The law should change for child support. Having. Your driver liesen. Suspended. For. Child support. That making. People fall more be hind on payment.
2 months ago
Someone from Avondale, AZ signed.
Pamela G. from Duarte, CA writes:
The present child support system rewards one parent and punishes the other. It has created a monsterous beaurocratic system that is not good for children. Parents spend too much of their time in court and money wasted on lawyers- precious time and money that could otherwise be spent with the children. The system is too inflexible to make adjustments in a timely manner if the financial circumstances change, and causes financial ruin to too many. I am sure that many single parents, mom or dad, raised much better human beings than those traumatized children dragged through the family court system their entire lives because of parents fighting over custody to obtain or avoid paying excessive support. It is a horrible system and should be shut down.
2 months ago
mark t. from Chicago, IL signed.
Jon P. from Gloucester, VA writes:
The family court system needs reform today, it tomorrow. The entire system is can best be described to me as a pyramid scheme designed to force the loser to pay heavily and the children are the ones that end up suffering. The suffering can end but only with real and serious reform. The standard should always be equal custody, equal financial responsibility, for both parents.
2 months ago
LaTroy J. from Houston, TX signed.
2 months ago
ALEXANDER S. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Stonie L. from Lineville, AL writes:
The girl that's pregnant with my kid cheated on me with her own cousin and now is not letting me go to doctors appointment with her, not keeping me updated on my kid and I have attempted to be in both of they're lives but she isn't letting me. I bought her a phone to keep me updated on the baby and gave her over $200 cash money to take care of her and the baby until I could get a lawyer to get her out of the situation she was in because she was in dhr custody and I didn't know until the cops showed up looking for her. Where should I be punished by the situation when I'm making an effort? Please do something about the good fathers getting the short end of the stick in situations like this.
Ruben R. from Union City, CA writes:
The mother of my Child tried to throw me in jail by claiming I hit her when she had fell at work and bruised her arm. They tried to convict me but she went ranting on about it on social media and i submitted that as evidence and the case was dismissed. During that time she had packed up her things and left with our son +50 Miles from were we originally lived. I took her to court for full custody of our son and I was denied and ordered to pay child support (mind you f course not all details are listed here for privacy reasons) I however strongly feel that if she made the decision to move to the middle of nowhere where there are no jobs a crappy education system she should be the one paying for her decisions not me!
2 months ago
Clint E. from Hays, KS signed.
2 months ago
Charlo S. from Mount Pleasant, SC signed.
Marcus M. from Clarion, PA writes:
800 USD a mo th is not enough to survive on. Ehat happened to the government and their promise to protect freedom and uphold justic. This robbing of men needs to end.