December 23, 2015
Someone from Miami, FL signed.
December 23, 2015
Someone from New York, NY writes:
Subspencion of any licence dont make any sense to me because what if you have any emergency and have to get to ya child in any event and you have to relay on public transportation its crazy. Going to apply for a job that requires you to have a licence and you cant produce because of some law about child support dont make any sense at all. Its robbery and im sure its illegal being that CSA has no juristition.
Someone from Wahpeton, ND writes:
How is a person to get to work or find a job without their license? This is just stupid.
December 23, 2015
Someone from Pine Mountain, GA signed.
December 24, 2015
Someone from Goshen, NY writes:
The laws are contradictory and rediculous. There is no common sense.
December 24, 2015
Someone from Fredericksburg, VA signed.
December 25, 2015
Someone from Tampa, FL signed.
December 25, 2015
Someone from Antioch, CA signed.
December 25, 2015
Someone from Antioch, CA signed.
December 26, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
December 26, 2015
Someone from Monroe, LA writes:
I am struggling with child support and I don't think it's fair that they should take your drivers license knowing that you need to drive back-and-forth to work
Someone from Middleton, TN signed.
December 27, 2015
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL writes:
dear:sir.i have been working for 6 months now I lost my job now owed all these months because I lost my job the type of work that I do it require me to have my license at all time state of florida suspended my license because I cant make no payment now what they want me to do I lost my apartment I have a 9 months old baby my wife got sick everything come down on me the job that I got offer by once they check me license all their say to me sorry so now what the state want me to do with my life and my kids also my wife please can somebody do something about that.
December 28, 2015
Someone from Marion, VA signed.
December 28, 2015
Someone from Memphis, TN writes:
I have
Someone from Sumner, WA signed.
December 29, 2015
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.
December 29, 2015
Someone from Pomona, CA signed.
December 29, 2015
Someone from Boody, IL signed.
December 30, 2015
Someone from Smyrna, TN signed.
December 30, 2015
Someone from Jacksonville, FL signed.
December 31, 2015
Someone from Bryan, TX writes:
Being a convicted felon without drivers license has been a real challenge for me and other felons whom license has been suspended. It makes our transitions back into society even harder. Yes, I truly believe that it hurts the children more than it hurts the parent.
December 31, 2015
Someone from Bryan, TX writes:
December 31, 2015
Someone from Hinesville, GA signed.
December 31, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
December 31, 2015
Someone from Willowbrook, IL signed.
January 1, 2016
Someone from Atlanta, GA signed.
January 1, 2016
Someone from Murfreesboro, TN signed.
January 1, 2016
Someone from Orlando, FL signed.
Someone from Memphis, TN signed.
Someone from Norfolk, VA signed.
January 3, 2016
Someone from Clarkston, GA signed.
January 3, 2016
Someone from Pendleton, OR signed.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Mobile, AL writes:
I'm trying to get a job back driving trucks but what do I hear when I try to apply?The child support is trying to suspend my license.How can I work with suspended license?God help us in America because people really being treated bad.This is not fair to anyone trying to make a living.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Albuquerque, NM signed.
January 4, 2016
Someone from New York, NY signed.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Powder Springs, GA signed.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
I have a cdl and I need my license to work...I'm also a mechanic but shops won't hire you with a suspended license... How many more signatures do you need, because this law makes no damn since...
January 4, 2016
Someone from Aurora, IL writes:
I was doing fine until I got into a car accident in 2002 which resulted in me losing my job. I was still working odd jobs trying to get back on my feet. In 2009 I was out of work for the year. It's currently 2016 and support is taken regularly out of my check but I still have to beg for a ride or walk compounding my physical issues. To date I still have no license. I would like to work more than one job but can't because I have no way to get there. So I can't catch up on payments as I would like, and my child is now an adult. PLEASE STOP LICENSE SUSPENSION FOR DELINQUENT CHILD SUPPORT.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Beaverton, OR signed.