1 year ago
Someone from Gainesville, FL writes:
I totally disagree with the system, which. Is set up for the women..it takes two to make a baby so it should the mothers responsibility as well as the father to support the child, and not just wait in the child support or any assistance from the state...make these women pull their load as well..
October 26, 2015
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL signed.
October 26, 2015
Someone from Rocklin, CA signed.
October 27, 2015
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
Some of us are good guys having bad luck! How is taking our driving prevellege helping us get jobs?
October 27, 2015
Someone from Lawndale, CA writes:
late 15 days and technically my ex took me off and just because of a unpaid balance my license has been suspended. interest 200 percent on 400 Cmon!
October 28, 2015
Someone from Henderson, NV signed.
October 29, 2015
Someone from Warren, MI writes:
My license been suspended for 7 years & I have a Chauffeur driver license & i cant get a job with out ny license so do to that i have lost everthing including my house& car so now im homeless and my kids cant even stay at my house to visit my cuz i don't have one
October 30, 2015
Someone from Hollywood, FL signed.
November 1, 2015
Someone from Buffalo, NY signed.
Someone from Kissimmee, FL writes:
I think it horrible to suspend the drivers license. I have had county, state and federal workers say their hands are tied. It is like the government is still on an old horse and buggy system, frustrating for all. It is time to stop this old broken down system and help everyone, especially the most vunerable amongst us, our children!
November 3, 2015
Someone from Lebanon, PA signed.
November 4, 2015
Someone from Athens, TX signed.
November 4, 2015
Someone from Naples, FL writes:
I am homeless. I jus recently acquired my license after 13 years of being suspended. only to have them taken away because they wont give me a payment plan I can affiord.. and also continue to charge me for my oldest son,, who is now in the military and has been for almost 2 years.. I was told to modify my case would take 6 months and I would still be charged,, their by, still preventing me from keeping my license.. ;-(
November 5, 2015
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
November 5, 2015
Someone from Whitestone, NY writes:
I have been paying $227.00 a week for the past nine years. I lost my job and have not been able to pay child support, can barely pay my rent and utilities. Instead of helping me during my time of need the State of New York has now placed it's foot on my throat to further cripple me. My licence was suspended and now even further limits who will hire me and now i can't even drive to look for a job. Way to go New York. This is the way you treat someone who has been a law abiding tax paying citizen. You have now forced me to drive illegally. Try giving the fathers who have done the right thing a break for once.
November 6, 2015
Someone from Tangent, OR writes:
Who can overturn a license suspension? I am a tattoo artist, never received a suspension letter and during a routine health inspection was fined 2500 for suspended lisence. Child support has ****ed my career and I don't know wat to do.
November 6, 2015
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL signed.
November 6, 2015
Someone from Corpus Christi, TX writes:
There should never be a law like this and it should be amended. Depending on how long of a duration and no interest should be applied for first and second time offenders. Seasons change as well as the work loads, this should also be recognised. Supply and Demand(People eat more Turkey during Thanksgiving than any other Season)
November 7, 2015
Someone from North Charleston, SC signed.
November 7, 2015
Someone from Bakersfield, CA signed.
Someone from Whittier, CA signed.
November 9, 2015
Someone from Niagara Falls, NY signed.
November 9, 2015
Someone from Port Saint Lucie, FL writes:
This is the most counter intuitive punitive consequence imaginable. In Florida, public transportation is woefully lacking -- this law makes no sense.
November 10, 2015
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
It is not all correct that I lose my license days after I pay and how I get to work with out them or interviews etc
November 10, 2015
Someone from Oak Park, IL signed.
November 11, 2015
Someone from Tupelo, MS signed.
November 11, 2015
Someone from Brunswick, GA signed.
November 12, 2015
Someone from Fresh Meadows, NY writes:
It is wrong, you are making it difficult for those who what's to pay but are not able to because you are limiting them. In every turn these fathers take things are harder not easier on them. They are never giving a chance especially those that want to.
November 12, 2015
Someone from Escondido, CA signed.
November 13, 2015
Someone from Memphis, TN writes:
child support should work harder for the parent to have rights to spend time with the child rather than worrying about locking someone up or taking their license from them.
1 year ago
Someone from Memphis, TN writes:
It prohibits parents that need license to keep or maintain employment and to survive. Some parent have feel down on their luck and get behind. They almost can't get back on track with this license suspension.
1 year ago
Someone from Boise, ID signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Jackson, CA writes:
They make it beyond difficult to survive.
1 year ago
Someone from Lake Helen, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Dobbins, CA writes:
Yes, by far the most unbelievable and stupid law ever its very simple how is one supposed to exist and work to pay child support without a license to drive???!!! Its almost as if they want you to give up and kill yourself !!! STOP TAKING MY LICENSE FOR PAYING ON TIME IM NOT EVEN BEHIND YOU SENT ME NOTICE THAT I WAS BEHIND WITH A DUE BALANCE OF :$0.00 HOW EVIL AND IDIOTIC IS THAT?
1 year ago
Someone from Kingsport, TN signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Buffalo, NY writes:
I'm a truck driver my license are now being suspended for back child support how am I suppose to work and pay my child support with my license being suspended
1 year ago
Someone from Mansfield, TX signed.
November 23, 2015
Someone from Richmond, VA writes:
These people are given to much power. I have the right to travel what right they have to stop me from traveling I pay taxes for these roads.
November 24, 2015
Someone from Fairborn, OH signed.