September 29, 2015
Someone from Wilmington, DE signed.
September 29, 2015
Someone from Anniston, AL writes:
How can a man work and pay child support if he can't drive to work? Maybe a work restricted license, but not a complete suspension. This is especially true for men who live in rural areas and have no public transportation.
September 30, 2015
Someone from Paramus, NJ signed.
September 30, 2015
Someone from Port Richey, FL signed.
September 30, 2015
Someone from Knoxville, TN writes:
This doesn't help neone
September 30, 2015
Someone from Mountain View, MO writes:
It is absoluteloy ridiculous to take a drivers license from the parent owing child support, If they cant get to work how can you expect them to pay support. Its defeating the entire purpose of child support enforcement.
October 1, 2015
Someone from Stroudsburg, PA writes:
This must be changed!!!! As always, the child Is the victim:( and the parent is miserable!
October 2, 2015
Someone from Mountain Home, AR signed.
Someone from Vallejo, CA writes:
What they are doing is not right. I know first hand on the matter because they are doing it to me. Yes it is making it hard for me to even get a job because they have a hold on my DL. I cant get what my kids needs, i cant pay my bills on time, etc. Something needs to be done about it.
October 6, 2015
Someone from Antelope, CA writes:
I am unemployed I do what I can do to make it but I still have custody time with my son it's not right for you to take my license and take more time away from my son and me his dad it's unfair I thought the point of being a parent was to be a parent and you're taking that right away from me
October 6, 2015
Someone from Cumberland, RI signed.
October 6, 2015
Someone from Cresson, PA signed.
October 8, 2015
Someone from Woodridge, IL signed.
October 9, 2015
Someone from Alachua, FL writes:
You have to work to support a child, How are you going to get there. .with no license
October 9, 2015
Someone from Chula Vista, CA signed.
October 10, 2015
Someone from Shelton, WA signed.
October 10, 2015
Someone from Lake Helen, FL signed.
October 10, 2015
Someone from Lake Havasu City, AZ writes:
I live in city with no public transportation i cant afford to take a taxi to work. How can i pay my child support with no license
October 10, 2015
Someone from New Castle, DE signed.
October 11, 2015
Someone from Hollywood, FL signed.
October 12, 2015
Someone from Marietta, GA signed.
October 13, 2015
Someone from Elizabethport, NJ signed.
October 13, 2015
Someone from Dunn Center, ND signed.
October 14, 2015
Someone from Hyattsville, MD signed.
Someone from Hyattsville, MD writes:
even though im behind on payments any thing my child needs I get and that's not ritten down on paper all the things that I have done through out his life hes now 21 years old and im still being punished..why?
October 14, 2015
Someone from Hampton, AR signed.
October 14, 2015
Someone from Laurel, MD writes:
I'm a parent with custody of two of my children I'm trying to obtain my CDL so I can support my family because of my school i am not working. Now I'm being threatened by child support to take my drivers license , the only hope I have in securing a better future for me and my kids.
October 14, 2015
Someone from Dunn Center, ND signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Palmdale, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Guthrie, OK signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Tylertown, MS writes:
I just can't figure out the reasoning behind suspending a man's drivers liscense for being 30 days behind on child support when that man is paying every two weeks out of his check to try to catch up. By suspending my liscense you have taken away my right to work.. there isnt a single job I have been to that doesn't require a liscense. Oh yea and three years ago before it was suspended for the first time I had a class a cdl liscense I know you all don't give a******but do you realize that after a cdl is suspended that you have to wait THREE YEARS before anyone will hire you as a driver again... all because your liscense was suspended.. doesn't matter that it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAY I DRIVE!!!!! SUSPENDED IS SUSPENDED no matter how ****ing stupid or useless the reason is.. so I would like to thank you. You have successfully turned all the single hardworking dad's that got a little behind once or twice into the man selling dope on the street corner cuz he can't drive or get a job with no ****ing liscense.... boy yall really ****ed this one up!!!
1 year ago
Someone from Tylertown, MS writes:
1 year ago
Someone from Memphis, TN signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
My license was suspended several time because I fail behind on child support payments. As a direct result, I was forced to drive because I needed to drive in order to work to provide for my family and to keep a roof over my head. Moreover, consequently my license was taken away for 5 years following suspension from child support in Broward county fl. I have been arrest and I have also missed out on a career job opportunity because my license is suspended. It's very sadistic!
1 year ago
Someone from Moreno Valley, CA signed.
Someone from Cleveland, OH writes:
Stop it
1 year ago
Someone from Niagara Falls, NY writes:
I know it is very hard to support child without dependable transportation all I want to do is get my cdl drive trucks n provide for my children
1 year ago
Someone from Niagara Falls, NY signed.