January 7, 2014
Someone from Jerome, ID signed.
January 7, 2014
Someone from Jerome, ID signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Daytona Beach, FL signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Cincinnati, OH signed.
January 27, 2014
Someone from Pahokee, FL signed.
3 years ago
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL signed.
3 years ago
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL signed.
3 years ago
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL signed.
3 years ago
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL signed.
3 years ago
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL signed.
3 years ago
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL signed.
February 26, 2014
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
This has been the downfall for success 4 me since March 2000, that's how long I've been without a license thanks 2 child support!
March 11, 2014
Someone from Jerome, ID writes:
The latest is my other half finally got a job after five years despite no license and after working two days he had to go and serve a jail sentence for not paying support (ten days) and he probably lost his new job as a result. Back to the unemployment line.
April 3, 2014
Someone from Sorrento, FL signed.
August 9, 2014
Someone from Morristown, TN writes:
This process makes no sense. As always in this country, it starts out as a good idea then goes overboard. The people that say I AM NOT PAYING ANYTHING cannot be found-even tho they have lived in the same place for 15-20 yrs. The people that have been paying and fall victim to the economy are RAKED OVER THE COALS. Worst yet, they have been paying, child support revokes their driver license(cause they didn't get their way in court) so now the person has to pay 3-4 months of support payments in addition to that months payment to get license back. Some politician,over zealous child support head, or the state are using their numbers to get more FEDERAL money.
2 years ago
Someone from Pataskala, OH signed.
April 14, 2015
Someone from Ocala, FL signed.
May 8, 2015
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
This child support has suspended my licenses and i have 3 different orders to pay my licenses have been suspended since 2007 ..its very hard to find a good paying job i have been jailed 3 times for not having the ability to pay child support. I tell the judge that i cant get to work or find a good paying jobs because no license and they dont want to hear what you have to say and they give me 5months and 29 days jail and my child support still getting higher to pay.
May 14, 2015
Someone from Passaic, NJ signed.
May 24, 2015
Someone from Fulda, MN writes:
Suspending an Occupational License...such as a CDL...is flagrant...Repeal the Bradley Amendment now!!
May 30, 2015
Someone from Germantown, MD signed.
June 10, 2015
Someone from Orlando, FL writes:
I been out of work for 2yrs ,,homeless,,haven't seen my child who lives in ga because no money ...then my license get suspended ...every job I had previously have been driving jobs ...can't. Get a job in a different fields because I'm not qualified, suspending a personal license Is only hurting the kids
1 year ago
Someone from Antioch, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Tallahassee, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Severna Park, MD signed.
July 6, 2015
Someone from Deltona, FL writes:
This a very flawed system!
July 8, 2015
Someone from Hudson, MA writes:
how we supposed to get to work if they take a license away let's stop this and come together
July 14, 2015
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
It makes no sense to take away a person's ability to drive, when this may be their means of earning a living, it is foolhardy
1 year ago
Someone from Orlando, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Greenville, SC writes:
It's ridiculous that they loose there licence how can they work without one its sad that they try and get there licence pulled rediculous
1 year ago
Someone from Bluffton, SC writes:
I now have a job that requires me to travel but i can't without a drivers license. There has to be a better solution.
1 year ago
Someone from San Jose, CA signed.
July 24, 2015
Someone from Snellville, GA signed.
July 24, 2015
Someone from Gaithersburg, MD signed.
July 27, 2015
Someone from Archer, FL writes:
it hurts when u cant drive to pick your kid up because of this system. Moneys to short with in home child.
August 7, 2015
Someone from Melba, ID writes:
I don't understand How govt. has the right to enforce moral responsibility, are we going to start facing the same punishments for not paying a tip to servers. This authority seems unconstitutional.
August 8, 2015
Someone from Ocala, FL signed.
August 15, 2015
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
It's jacked up when you working and the you paying but the other parent to sorry to work and many excuses not to work!
1 year ago
Someone from Palm Beach Gardens, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Newark, NJ writes:
Your driving the company work truck get pulled over for a roadside inspection and your dl are suspended, Now your arrested for a warrant that was just issued yesterday, the company truck is being towed and your fired, buy you've been making payments....