September 13, 2015
Someone from Seattle, WA signed.
September 13, 2015
Someone from Sacramento, CA writes:
After hearing about Obama letting in so many Syrian refugees into our country...I'm scared...for my family and myself. I bought a gun today...it feels dirty in hands...it feels evil...I hate the fact the now I have to live like this. I'm feel ashamed to be a Democrat...im thinking about voteing for trump...I will have tears in my eye when I do so.
September 13, 2015
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
We here in America have our own problems to solve! Why should we accept more refugees from Syria? The problems need to be taken care of here first! Stop the influx of refugees Now!!
Someone from West Des Moines, IA signed.
September 13, 2015
Someone from Akron, OH signed.
September 13, 2015
Someone from Lexington, KY signed.
September 13, 2015
Someone from Fairport, NY writes:
This country is a mess already. There isn't even help for our own veterans. Do not do this. Our blood will be on this administration's hands. This will not end well. Please stop this mess before it begins.
September 13, 2015
Someone from Red Oak, TX signed.
September 13, 2015
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
September 13, 2015
Someone from Christiana, TN writes:
Send them back to their homeland,we don't want them.They will suck our country dry on welfare,they won't assimilate take Dearborn Michigan for instance.They should fight for their country as our forefathers had to fight for ours.What kind of men are these?We don't need them, don't want them.
September 14, 2015
Someone from Scottsdale, AZ signed.
Someone from Fenton, MO writes:
Just say NO!
Someone from Fenton, MO writes:
Just say NO!
Someone from Tarboro, NC writes:
Stop Sharia from coming to America! Muslims refuse to assimilate and will attempt to push their beliefs on us. Keep the Constitution! Keep freedom of speech and religion! Keep Sharia out of America!
Someone from Kalamazoo, MI writes:
Letting in more Muslims only invites more security issues in this country. We have seen more than out share of acts of violence in the name of Islam in numerous western countries. Letting in all these refugees just perpetuates more cowardly murderous acts of violence in our country! Please DO NOT let these refugees in!
September 14, 2015
Someone from Ridgewood, NY signed.
Someone from Ridgewood, NY writes:
Deport tens of thousands of illegal immigrants. Let Islamic nations take care of their own.
Someone from Boise, ID writes:
We don't know how many of these people (and there are some) are ISIS members. These "refugees" endanger American lives
Someone from Sussex, NJ writes:
Many of these refugees will be "sleepers" and It will cost us American lives... Not to mention the fact that we are in no position to be helping these refugees at this time. I understand not ALL of them are bad people... But placing them in the states in not the answer that will help them or us.
Someone from Teaneck, NJ signed.
Someone from Cornelius, NC signed.
Someone from Cornelius, NC signed.
September 14, 2015
Someone from Vandergrift, PA signed.
Someone from Larchmont, NY writes:
We should take as many refugees as the Muslim countries are taking. Which is zero.
Someone from San Clemente, CA writes:
Bringing these militant Muslim groups here is outrageous and I consider it an offense to me as a citizen that ANY president would not consider my safety, AND THAT OF MY CHILDREN, first and foremost. After what I have seen from Obama, I'm ashamed to call him my president and I consider him a traitor to my country. How dare he stand in front of our entire nation and say that this is no longer a Christian nation but an Islamic one!! So now because he's president he gets to tell us who to worship??? Sorry Obama, but that is not something you can or will ever change! I am a free American, born and bred here, and you will never take that right from me, ever! I stand behind Trey Gowdy when I say, you are out of line Mr. President!!! I WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO ISLAM, SHARIA LAW, OR TO ANY FALSE GOD, EVER! This nation was built on Christian principles, and while I am a Christian, I respect the rights of others to freely worship their faith. AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT IMPEDE ON MY RIGHTS TO WORSHIP AS I PLEASE! Islam is not a religion of peace, but a political agenda. It does not belong here, nor does it belong in our government. I will not stand for it, nor will I obey it. I'm ashamed at the direction this man, and this administration is taking our country. If these refugees come here, there will be much bloodshed on the streets of our nation. And all that will be on the head of this president, and this administration for not impeaching him when they should have! He's violated our immigration laws and he's hell bent to destroy us. Anyone with a brain can see that clearly!
September 14, 2015
Someone from Liberty, IN signed.
September 14, 2015
Someone from Liberty, IN signed.
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
Let Syrian refugees stay in their own land,we have enough problems of our own to solve! We have homeless veterans and plenty of poor people here with no Jobs' we are in need!! To give them housing and welfare when they first arrive is ridiculous,we the American people deserve better we have to work hard for what we get,no one gave us welfare,housing without working for our living. This is our land men and women fought to keep it free,now to bring in people who hate us and danced in the streets on 9/11 to celebrate our loss. I say no more!! We extended our resources in two wars to help others. No More Refugees!!!
September 15, 2015
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
September 15, 2015
Someone from Opa Locka, FL signed.
September 15, 2015
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL signed.
September 15, 2015
Someone from Naples, FL writes:
All rights reserved. Without prejudice. U.C.C. 1-308.
September 15, 2015
Someone from Elberfeld, IN signed.
September 15, 2015
Someone from Auburn, NY signed.
September 15, 2015
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL signed.
September 15, 2015
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL signed.
Someone from Lake Worth, FL signed.
September 15, 2015
Someone from Dania, FL writes:
Don't allow the Syrian refugees in America! We don't need more poor people in our country living off on free welfare with our hard working american dollars! Send them back!
September 15, 2015
Someone from Huntsville, AL signed.
September 15, 2015
Someone from Hazel Green, AL signed.